the site > site notices and updates

Site Sale

(1/20) > >>

shark:
Bubba/Mike made public that he wanted to raise some cash by selling UKB and UK Caving a few weeks ago. Toby (tobyfk) and I took an interest as we have a business background, like UKB and have some time on our hands. From the start we wanted Mike to stay involved - he has agreed, which is great. Mike should be proud of UKB: he has let it develop a distinct character and community. As the new custodians we want to keep it that way, as well as make it commercially viable for the three of us. With a bit of thought hopefully the two aren't incompatible. We've got a few half-baked ideas but won't rush into anything and are open to suggestions. 
Anyone who might want to advertise or whatever (on UKB or UKCaving) should contact me either PM'ing or by email:  http://scr.im/simonlee  Meanwhile several people have said they'd like the UKChrisCragg's banner (Toby's work) on a UKB t- shirt.  If there is demand (email or pm me to reserve) we can get some printed up."

Serpico:
Thank Fuck it's you.
You know I didn't mean those things I said about you previously?
Pssst... wanna buy some articles?

tomtom:
 :thumbsup: sounds good.

I like the idea of a Tshirt too - so put me down for one  ;D

chillax:
Thank fook for that! I was almost worried for a second. Good effort lads  :great:

Jaspersharpe:
That's great news Simon.

Really pleased that it's two of our own who've bought the site.  :thumbsup:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version