UKBouldering.com

U-S-A! The American Politics Thread. (Read 528384 times)

teestub

• forum hero
  • Cyber Wanker
You seem to be talking about Trump twice.

ToxicBilberry

• player
This is part of the problem, the apparent lack of reflective ability by the modern lib-tard to recognise their own failings. Use the force Luke!

seankenny

• forum hero
Remarkably, everyday I can read any number of new criticisms of Biden and his party from a left or liberal viewpoint. The world is swimming in such takes.

But you have to rehabilitate Trump because you’re fellow travellers down a dark and unpleasant road.

ToxicBilberry

• player
lol, I care not about Trump, I do find it odious that people who have, IMO, behaved very badly over the past 4 years, think they're on the side of 'good', I'm not sure what 'dark road' you think I'm on that could get any darker than the recent fuckery. I'd be interested to see RFK Jr take power, his book 'The real Anthony Fauci' is a riveting read. wait for it..... MISINFORMATION!!!!  :wall: 

teestub

• forum hero
  • Cyber Wanker
lol, I care not about Trump, I do find it odious that people who have, IMO, behaved very badly over the past 4 years, think they're on the side of 'good'

You’ve mentioned this a couple of times now, would you like to elucidate on which behaviour you found so bad?

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal