UKBouldering.com

Cunty Drone Man - rural myth or real life rock star? (Read 1789 times)

slab_happy

• forum hero
Wow! A thread for adult men to -ostensibly- find amusement in typing the c-word and variations thereof.

UKB truly at its best.

As an adult woman, I would like to join in to say that while I'm not mad keen on "cunt" as a term of abuse, "Cunty Drone Man" is delightfully euphonious.

I'm glad we're all feeling so connected to the simple wonders of nature and local folklore (the song of the willow warbler, the hum of the drone, the loud shouts of "CUNT" as someone falls off again ...), and I hope that Cunty Drone Man can remain a mystery to delight and entrance us all.

lukeyboy

• forum abuser
It seems an appropriate place to post this:

[TED Talks Daily] An honest history of an ancient and "nasty" word | Kate Lister #tedTalksDaily
https://podcastaddict.com/ted-talks-daily/episode/121217380 via @PodcastAddict

I don't often use the word 'cunt' because most people see it as a highly offensive term, however personally I don't have any issues with it.

As per the link above, the etymology is less derogatory than the other common terms for female genitalia, which usually come from something like 'sheath', i.e. a place to put a sword. The word also has a wonderfully satisfying sound to it.

I'm also a fan of this thread and have enjoyed the myth of CDM  :2thumbsup:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal