UKBouldering.com

U-S-A! The American Politics Thread. (Read 529242 times)

teestub

• forum hero
  • Cyber Wanker
You seem to be talking about Trump twice.

ToxicBilberry

• player
This is part of the problem, the apparent lack of reflective ability by the modern lib-tard to recognise their own failings. Use the force Luke!

seankenny

• forum hero
Remarkably, everyday I can read any number of new criticisms of Biden and his party from a left or liberal viewpoint. The world is swimming in such takes.

But you have to rehabilitate Trump because you’re fellow travellers down a dark and unpleasant road.

ToxicBilberry

• player
lol, I care not about Trump, I do find it odious that people who have, IMO, behaved very badly over the past 4 years, think they're on the side of 'good', I'm not sure what 'dark road' you think I'm on that could get any darker than the recent fuckery. I'd be interested to see RFK Jr take power, his book 'The real Anthony Fauci' is a riveting read. wait for it..... MISINFORMATION!!!!  :wall: 

teestub

• forum hero
  • Cyber Wanker
lol, I care not about Trump, I do find it odious that people who have, IMO, behaved very badly over the past 4 years, think they're on the side of 'good'

You’ve mentioned this a couple of times now, would you like to elucidate on which behaviour you found so bad?

Davo

• obsessive maniac
lol, I care not about Trump, I do find it odious that people who have, IMO, behaved very badly over the past 4 years, think they're on the side of 'good', I'm not sure what 'dark road' you think I'm on that could get any darker than the recent fuckery. I'd be interested to see RFK Jr take power, his book 'The real Anthony Fauci' is a riveting read. wait for it..... MISINFORMATION!!!!  :wall:

Good lord, can you please either write in a straightforward manner that allows people to understand your point of view or just have a thread of your own and stop filling this one and the general election one with your tripe!!
I don’t mind reading points of view I disagree with but I really dislike posting obscure nonsense with allusions to complicated theories but no actual viewpoint elucidated.

If you have a point to make, just make it and stop trying to show clever and well read you are. It really doesn’t do you any credit.

Dave

Oldmanmatt

• forum hero
  • At this rate, I probably won’t last the week.
  • Largely broken. Obsolete spares and scrap only.
    • The Boulder Bunker climbing centre

Good lord, can you please either write in a straightforward manner that allows people to understand your point of view or just have a thread of your own and stop filling this one and the general election one with your tripe!!
I don’t mind reading points of view I disagree with but I really dislike posting obscure nonsense with allusions to complicated theories but no actual viewpoint elucidated.

If you have a point to make, just make it and stop trying to show clever and well read you are. It really doesn’t do you any credit.

Dave

Ah, right, Dave…

Meet Dan.

He makes less sense than I do.

Will Hunt

• forum hero
  • Superworm is super-long
    • Unknown Stones

Dave

It's worth bearing in mind that Dan once posted a link to a blog that contained 'proof' that the COVID vaccine contained a microchip...

I'm not sure it's reasonable to expect coherent sense.

ToxicBilberry

• player
I’m not 100% sure that’s true Will. What I do know is true, is that when you posted on Instagram moaning about my views on said poison, I offered to meet you to discuss it and have boulder, to which you didn’t reply, but emerge on here slagging me off. Not to mention Stone badgering me at the crag to the point I asked him to leave me alone, then reporting back on here. Now I know I can be a cunt, but you seem to me on a mission to planet cunt.

Wellsy

• forum hero
Are you an antivaxxer then?

ToxicBilberry

• player
Hi Wellsy, now that's a pejorative question eh?

I happen to believe the 'vaccine' is poisonous junk, yes. Just to contextualise, within 8 hours of number 3 my fit and healthy father suffered a stroke, within 72 hrs of number 4 my mother developed ischaemic bowel and bled for a week, within 24 hours of number 4 a fit and healthy 35yr old colleague had a heart attack, within a week of number 4 another fit and healthy colleague had a heart attack, within 72 hrs of number 3 an acquaintance previously fit and healthy had a PE and developed lupus, another developed polymyalgia rheumatica, after number 4 another developed developed alopecia universalis after 1 week (mostly cardiac-vascular and autoimmune problems with it) I could go on and on.... All the while this was happening I was being called a Nazi and given my notice for refusing it and suggesting it was poison. So if you want to know if I'm an 'antivaxxer' then the firm answer is go fuck yourself along with Stone
« Last Edit: Yesterday at 10:14:31 pm by ToxicBilberry »

spidermonkey09

• forum hero
The forum is once again being ruined by conspiracist bullshit. UKB shouldn't host fascist adjacent, sexist and anti vax material In my opinion.

ToxicBilberry

• player
Don't be a prick

abarro81

• forum hero
Everyone I know was fine. That's SCIENCE. Oh wait, it's not. How's Q doing? Or does Biden have him locked in a pizza shop basement?

ToxicBilberry

• player
It's a boring conversation Barrows, I'm happy for you that everyone was fine. Last word on it from me

Wellsy

• forum hero
Jesus can someone ban this prick? Please

Moo

• forum hero
  • Is an idiot
Don’t feed the troll.

northern yob

• stalker
I get that Dan’s views are fairly out there…. I also get that it’s quite frustrating trying to have any sort of discussion with him at times.

But…

He’s well within his rights to hold whatever views he chooses(as ludicrous as it might seem), without being mocked or piled on, at times this forum can be self righteous/woke  as fuck, which is fine but let’s try and be consistent….

He’s defo not a nazi… he has got some fairly (in this day and age) controversial views, anyone who’s taken up his offers of private discussion, will I think be aware it doesn’t come from a bad place.

Dan maybe try and turn the noise down a bit.

Dingdong

• forum abuser
Hi Wellsy, now that's a pejorative question eh?

I happen to believe the 'vaccine' is poisonous junk, yes. Just to contextualise, within 8 hours of number 3 my fit and healthy father suffered a stroke, within 72 hrs of number 4 my mother developed ischaemic bowel and bled for a week, within 24 hours of number 4 a fit and healthy 35yr old colleague had a heart attack, within a week of number 4 another fit and healthy colleague had a heart attack, within 72 hrs of number 3 an acquaintance previously fit and healthy had a PE and developed lupus, another developed polymyalgia rheumatica, after number 4 another developed developed alopecia universalis after 1 week (mostly cardiac-vascular and autoimmune problems with it) I could go on and on.... All the while this was happening I was being called a Nazi and given my notice for refusing it and suggesting it was poison. So if you want to know if I'm an 'antivaxxer' then the firm answer is go fuck yourself along with Stone

I'm gonna go ahead and say... BULLSHIT

teestub

• forum hero
  • Cyber Wanker
He’s defo not a nazi…

Always a good sign when this has to be clarified 🤣

andy popp

• forum hero
He’s defo not a nazi…

Maybe not - I've known a self-avowed Nazi and agree we should be quite specific when using that label - but Dan just loves being as fashy as he thinks he can get way with. In some of the materials he generates he's homophobic, transphobic, misogynist, and a rampant conspiracy theorist. I've no idea if he sincerely hold these beliefs but all the flirtations are, I'm sure, deliberate and knowing.

And in his behaviour here he's a troll. Again, I'm sure that's done deliberately and knowingly. He almost never debates in good faith. He provokes and wheedles, tries to milk every bit of plausible deniability, engages in whataboutery etc. And he's often just plain incoherent.

His presence always ends up being negative. We've seen it time and time again.

jwi

• forum hero
    • On Steep Ground
Everyone who is a fashy "ironically" is actually a facist.

They already have 4chan, no need to let them post elsewhere.

SA Chris

• forum hero
    • http://groups.msn.com/ChrisClix

Sad but true. It's a well trodden and perpetually tedious path.

It benefits no-one but Dan.

ToxicBilberry

• player
He’s defo not a nazi…

Maybe not - I've known a self-avowed Nazi and agree we should be quite specific when using that label - but Dan just loves being as fashy as he thinks he can get way with. In some of the materials he generates he's homophobic, transphobic, misogynist, and a rampant conspiracy theorist. I've no idea if he sincerely hold these beliefs but all the flirtations are, I'm sure, deliberate and knowing.

And in his behaviour here he's a troll. Again, I'm sure that's done deliberately and knowingly. He almost never debates in good faith. He provokes and wheedles, tries to milk every bit of plausible deniability, engages in whataboutery etc. And he's often just plain incoherent.

It’s dark satire on extremism Andy. Not for everyone admittedly and definitely caustic and knowingly and intentionally provocative.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal