UKBouldering.com

FAO car drivers (in general, not specifically this board). (Read 6314 times)

Fiend

• _
  • forum hero
  • Abominable sex magick practitioner and climbing heathen
  • Whut
If you're not fucking overtaking then keep your stupid fucking arse in the left hand lane you CUNTS.

And if any of you useless fucks don't understand the "Keep left unless overtaking rule" then you shouldn't be allowed anywhere near the fucking roads you imbecile cunting shitfucks!!

CUNTSSSS!!!!

(Plz pass the message on when required, thanks)

GCW

• forum hero
  • No longer a
Bad journey?

cofe

• forum hero
Take it you're in france fiend.

Sloper

• forum hero
  • fat and weak but with good footwork.
Do you drive Cofe?

Fiend, maybe they just thought here's a cunt in a volvo time to annoy one of them for a change.

Don't take it personally they only think you're a cunt.

Fiend

• _
  • forum hero
  • Abominable sex magick practitioner and climbing heathen
  • Whut
Schloper, they don't know I'm in a Volvo if it's night - I'm just another set of headlights in the vast queue behind them whilst the left-hand lane is clear and empty to the edge of the world the pissflapping wankshits...!!

GCW - every bloody time mostly!!

cowboyhat

• forum hero
Put the spots on then the full beam, steam up behind, people always move. Whether they think you're a cunt or not is irrelevant.

jordysi

• player
some of the best swearing on any thread I have every read, how do I give someone calmer just for cheering me up and making me laugh on a shit day in the north! 8)

Jaspersharpe

• forum hero
  • 1B punter
  • Allez Oleeeve!
some of the best swearing on any thread I have every read, how do I give someone calmer just for cheering me up and making me laugh on a shit day in the north! 8)

If Fiend was calmer then he wouldn't be swearing so much.

slackline

• forum hero
    • Sheffield Boulder

Not sure about calmer, but if you want to give karma then there are two links underneath the word "Karma" that is underneath their profile name/pic on the left.  +ve karma == Wad whilst -ve karma == Punter.

Jim

• Trusted Users
  • forum hero
  • Mostly Injured
  • Pregnant Horse
    • Bouldering POI's for tomtom
new sitcom, 'my name is fiend'

magpie

• Trusted Users
  • forum hero
Don't encourage him, he's going to get his window panned in if he continues to beep the horn and shout abuse at people while driving.  It's really not safe to assume that all Glaswegians will remain in their cars, and unarmed, when challenged about their driving. 

andy_e

• forum hero
fuck it, undertake. it can half journey times if you're on the ball

Paul B

• forum hero
I know driving can be pretty frustrating sometimes but is it really worth getting this f*cked off about? I bet if you weren't in a steel box you wouldn't be quite as aggressive with people. If someone cuts you up in Tesco's do you throw your basket on the floor and shout at them... I think not.

Yossarian

• forum hero
I'd dread to think what happens when there's a long queue at McDonalds...

Iesu

• obsessive maniac
fuck it, undertake. it can half journey times if you're on the ball

I wouldn't recommend it. People just don't look in their LH mirror before moving out of the fast lane, once they've gone past something slower they just pull over (if at all, obviously and signalling optional) without considering the possibility that someone is speeding up their inside.

I spend a lot of time on the roads for work (frequently running late and driving too fast), and this issue pisses me off too, but really there is no need to get ANGRY about it. It doesn't help the situation to get stressed about it. One of my favourite pastimes is laughing at other drivers expressions/reactions while stuck in traffic jams.

At the end of the day it's not a race, and there are few things so important that you can't blame the traffic for being late for or are worth dying/killing other people for.

As my mum says "better late than never"!

GCW

• forum hero
  • No longer a
Watch out Fiend, this could be you....

lagerstarfish

• forum hero
  • Weapon Of Mass
  • "There's no cure for being a c#nt"
If you're not fucking overtaking then keep your stupid fucking arse in the left hand lane you CUNTS.

And if any of you useless fucks don't understand the "Keep left unless overtaking rule" then you shouldn't be allowed anywhere near the fucking roads you imbecile cunting shitfucks!!

CUNTSSSS!!!!

(Plz pass the message on when required, thanks)

You been driving in Glasgow, Fiend?

The M8 is exempt from the Left Hand Lane rule. Do they still have that crazy right hand  lane exit thing?

Jaspersharpe

• forum hero
  • 1B punter
  • Allez Oleeeve!
You're confusing Scotland with France lagers.

magpie

• Trusted Users
  • forum hero
Do they still have that crazy right hand  lane exit thing?
For the love of all that is small and furry, so NOT start him on the junctions.  :thumbsdown:

lagerstarfish

• forum hero
  • Weapon Of Mass
You're confusing Scotland with France lagers.

No, the M8 "planners" started that.

For the love of all that is small and furry, so NOT start him on the junctions.  :thumbsdown:

sorry, didn't mean to wind him up, just didn't want him to feel alone against the M8

magpie

• Trusted Users
  • forum hero
You're alright, he's away skiing, so should come back all soothed and calm and rage-less about things like roads. :unlikely:  ;)

SA Chris

• forum hero
    • http://groups.msn.com/ChrisClix
Nothing like standing in a lift line to get you worked up.

I have more of an issue with middle lane drivers myself. Fast lane is for crazy people, slow lane is for lorries, us normal folk will stay in the middle lane regardless of how fast we travel and how empty the slow lane is. Fortunately I very rarely travel on motorways, so it's rarely an issue.

GCW

• forum hero
  • No longer a
The M8 is fine once you know it like the back of your hand.  I used to use that junction every day, Lagers, when I lived in the West End and worked out Airdie way.  I quite like it.

The father of one of my ex's was involved in the design and I have seen the original plans for the Glsgow motorway system.  The originals look great and really made sense.  Somewhere along the line price and beaurocracy got involved and fucked it up.  Shame.

tomtom

• forum hero
Put the spots on then the full beam, steam up behind, people always move. Whether they think you're a cunt or not is irrelevant.

;D  Bmw driver??  ;)

I would like to add to this thread the Truck drivers (Bubba please feel free to comment/correct) who spend 2-3min overtaking another truck, of which they are going apporximately 0.000001 mph faster...

lagerstarfish

• forum hero
  • Weapon Of Mass
You're alright, he's away skiing, so should come back all soothed and calm and rage-less about things like roads. :unlikely:  ;)

Fiend in a lift queue..... with loads of Ski Club of Great Britain types getting in his way.....

Quote from: Sebastian Rampton-Qhant
there we were, at the top of the bloody mountain and not a chin between us! mwahhh ha ha haaa! So I said to Tarquin and Tamara "who's got the champers"! WAAAA hah ha ha!

Quote from: Fiend
  :furious:
 GET.    OUT.   OF.    MY.    FUCKING.     WAY.     YOU.    CAAAAAANTS

:lol:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal