the shizzle > shootin' the shit

Ultimate Internet

(1/160) > >>

Houdini:
I thought a thread was necessary (mostly to stop me posting individual topics) to celebrate the best of the worst that the internet has to offer.

I'll get the ball rolling w/ When Taxidermy Goes Wrong

Please, keep it trashy.

GCW:
Very useful.

cowboyhat:
http://www.sarahjanenewbury.com/

Johnny Brown:

--- Quote ---Sarah's challenge:

If anyone wants to pretend they think I have messed around with anyone please say so nationally or send a signed letter with an address.  I will not tolerate wickedness.  That's why lies are anonymous.

--- End quote ---

--- Quote ---People Sarah Jane was fond of but never agreed to go out with

Sarah Jane was very fond of Paul Clark who she worked for years ago. They spoke on the phone for a while after and he sent her a card with kisses from America but never kissed.

Sarah Jane was very fond of Martin Taylor, Paul Hopkins and Jay Langley at Brann in Bristol. They all cancelled each other out. None of them were boyfriends or kissed.

Sarah Jane was very fond of Victor Riorden at BT in Bristol. She never kissed him. There was a lot of jealous women and men and a woman who liked Victor ended the temporary contract as soon as Victor left and she took over. There had been anonymous notes left in her folder telling her to leave or get fired for quite a while.  She worked there nearly a year, so it was a lot more than the 3 months contract originally agreed to.

Sarah Jane was very fond of a man called Andrew in Trowbridge. She never kissed him.
--- End quote ---

That's genius.

GCW:

Can't prove anything either way about anal though, can she  :whistle:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version