UKBouldering.com

DnB recommendations please.. (Read 11043 times)

Tris

• forum hero
  • Next left...
    • Cheshire Climbing
#25 Re: DnB recommendations please..
November 09, 2009, 03:35:17 pm
No, as I said it's compared to other sites. I just thought they may be having issues with trackers? They only seem to use one?

I have currently got lots of stuff downloading from various other public sites like m1n1nova, th3p1rat3bay and a few other private ones like d3mono1d with similar numbers of seeds/peers and they are all about 10 times faster.

Therefore I would hazard a guess that my pc/torrent client/adsl line is not at fault...

I realise it is not an exact science, and I only have 3 to compare to. I will download some more, guess I may just have been unlucky with the torrents I chose :)

slackline

• forum hero
    • Sheffield Boulder
#26 Re: DnB recommendations please..
November 09, 2009, 03:40:31 pm
No, as I said it's compared to other sites. I just thought they may be having issues with trackers? They only seem to use one?

I have currently got lots of stuff downloading from various other public sites like m1n1nova, th3p1rat3bay and a few other private ones like d3mono1d with similar numbers of seeds/peers and they are all about 10 times faster.

Therefore I would hazard a guess that my pc/torrent client/adsl line is not at fault...

I realise it is not an exact science, and I only have 3 to compare to. I will download some more, guess I may just have been unlucky with the torrents I chose :)

Those other trackers likely have many, many more seeders the TMB, try grabbing the most recent Essential Mix that will have been upped over the weekend, it'll have loads of seeders, likely come through in 10mins or so.

slackline

• forum hero
    • Sheffield Boulder
#27 Re: DnB recommendations please..
December 09, 2009, 02:16:49 pm
Loads to grab at http://dnbshare.com

Tris

• forum hero
  • Next left...
    • Cheshire Climbing
#28 Re: DnB recommendations please..
December 09, 2009, 02:28:25 pm
Loads to grab at http://dnbshare.com
Getting some nice fast download speeds  :thumbsup:  :great:

They had an aphrodite mix which I haven't got, cheers...

Houdini

• forum hero
  • Heil Mary
#29 Re: DnB recommendations please..
December 10, 2009, 04:44:09 am
The DNB scene up in Glasgow seems to be utter choad.

Stick w/ techno in Glas'  explore Slab of the Tabernacle nights.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal