Teeee waaats
November 21, 2009, 08:11:50 pm

Houdini

• forum hero
  • Heil Mary
#1 Re: Teeee waaats
November 22, 2009, 04:32:53 am
Easy now Judge Pickles!   

What we need are Chav Squads, impeccably dressed (something not disimilar to the Waffen SS uniform).  I haven't worked on the finer details such as whether they should carry swords - or if their sidearms should be chromed - but the idea is fundamentally sound, and the wheels should be set in motion as soon as possible  :)

GraemeA

• forum hero
  • FTM
    • The Works, it's the Bollocks
#2 Re: Teeee waaats
November 22, 2009, 11:12:51 pm
Aye, complete wankers aren't they - I mean banning violent dogs in public and licensing wheel clampers.

Sloper

• forum hero
  • fat and weak but with good footwork.
#3 Re: Teeee waaats
November 23, 2009, 08:20:37 am
I'd love to see clampers be dealt with properly, i.e. only allowing regulated firms to clamp in defined areas and then only after the car has been there for a reasonable period, eg 6 hours. Otherwise for clamping to be a criminal offence and to allow the removal of the clamp without penalty.

The presentation of the issue of licensing wheelclampers is joke, a statutory code of conduct with an independent appeals body, bollox in other words you'll still get clamped and still have to pay the fees but then have to go through a long and largely meaningless process to try and get a resolution.

In other words it will in practice make no difference.

As for dealing with weapon dogs, and gangs, something I'm all in favour of, however none of these proposals will make any real difference, do you really think that a civil injunction will be a deterent to a gun toting crack dealer?

In short another load of badly thought through legislation designed with the tabloid headline writer's in mind rather than the benefit that will accrue.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal