UKBouldering.com

Hueco Beta (Read 9588 times)

Adam Lincoln

• forum hero
    • Flickr Page, Vimeo Videos and Blog
#25 Re: Hueco Beta
July 07, 2011, 01:32:35 pm
I'm thinking about going in January (end, maybe first week in Feb) for 10 days. Understand you need to end up in El Paso, and thats an internal flight from somewhere, but where is best? Doyle went Chicago. I guess I put el paso in skyscanner and see what it comes out with.

I've done it flying to Chicago and also Atlanta. If you need to know anything just holla.

Teaboy

• forum hero
#26 Re: Hueco Beta
July 07, 2011, 02:42:22 pm
I drove there from Dallas but, even though they're in the same state I think it took 9 hours - didn't encounter a single bend in the road during the entire drive so you could relax and do it Arkansas Chuggabug stylee!

rodma

• forum hero
#27 Re: Hueco Beta
July 07, 2011, 05:29:10 pm
I'm thinking about going in January (end, maybe first week in Feb) for 10 days. Understand you need to end up in El Paso, and thats an internal flight from somewhere, but where is best? Doyle went Chicago. I guess I put el paso in skyscanner and see what it comes out with.

We went via Houston, which worked out the cheapest at the time (but we booked well late)

Don't repeat our mistakes dobbin: get your passes sorted out pronto (they're not that expensive after all) unless you want to camp in the park and get up every morning feeling significantly worse than you did when you went to bed  :thumbsdown:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal