UKBouldering.com

Costa Duarada Guides. (Read 1715 times)

Tim Broughtonshaw

• obsessive maniac
Costa Duarada Guides.
October 12, 2009, 09:29:22 am
Hi,
   off to Siurana region in a few weeks, have my 2000? Siurana guide, a shiny monsant guide, a old (a few years) margalef guide and an updated topo from a desnivel from 2008  ...and the Costa Duarada cocfax.

Are there any more updated guides i can get when out there for the collection  ;D   Or more importantly with route/sector additions/updates?

Heard rumors there was a new siurana guide in the making. would be nice to have a new guide without about 100 routes copied in in pencil.  Also a new guide would give some mroe blank pages in the back to write in more new routes, as my current one is filled with those topos.

Cheers
Tim

SteG

• addict
  • crimp
    • TheSend-Topo Apps
#1 Re: Costa Duarada Guides.
October 12, 2009, 10:14:27 am
hi Tim,

Pepe in the climbing shop in Cornudella has almost all the local area guides and can let you know where to get the ones he doesn't have (local topos and the like published by an areas local refugio) also has good info about any current bird restrictions and access issues. I also spoke to Toni Arboli in May and he said the new Siruana guide was "a few weeks away" but might be delayed slightly as he keeps getting new route reports all the time and can't decide where to draw the line - should be a few things to go at when you get there  :bounce:

Tim Broughtonshaw

• obsessive maniac
#2 Re: Costa Duarada Guides.
October 12, 2009, 11:41:37 am
Aye Thanks Ste,
                   was just looking for a bit of a heads up so i can leave guides at home if im getting a new version etc.

Cheers
Tim

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal