UKBouldering.com

Witch cackling (Read 2345 times)

gruff

Witch cackling
November 21, 2003, 12:37:48 am
Anyone else find the cackle of a herd of women/girls annoying?! I think there's some psychology behind it, but god knows what. I can imagine that trying to work with cackling in the background is similar to having a wank in the company of Ann Widdecombe i.e. hard, if not impossible.

g

underground

• forum hero
#1 Witch cackling
November 21, 2003, 09:45:53 am
It's not just cackling birds I have to work in the company of, there's blokes round here that laugh worse than birds...
I also find the characteristic 'laugh/choke' of a self amused geek rather off putting...

Bubba

• Global Moderator
  • forum hero
#2 Witch cackling
November 21, 2003, 09:49:26 am
I've said many a time that my dream threesome would be lovely Anne Widdecombe on one side, and the delightful Mo Mowlam on the other. What a night of passion that would be!

Rhys

• menacing presence
#3 Witch cackling
November 21, 2003, 09:56:12 am
Ohh! I think I'll have to wire brush myself clean after reading that! :shock:

underground

• forum hero
#4 Witch cackling
November 21, 2003, 02:22:09 pm
Wasn't Mo Mowlam meant to be a right looker in her day- like a supermodel or summat?

dave

#5 Witch cackling
November 21, 2003, 03:03:45 pm
question is, if it came to a ruck, who would you most want on your side, Mo Mowlam or Mo Overfield? Mo Money, Mo Problems.

underground

• forum hero
#6 Witch cackling
November 21, 2003, 03:45:23 pm
Quote from: "the owen"

LOL so it's not just the geeks I know who do that then. Usually because of: "There are 10 types of people who can do binary; those who can, and those who can't." On the 100th time somebody's told them on MSN, or irc.

Argh!

Oh yes, it seems to be the universal mirth indicator of the bumfluff bearded dungeons and dragoneers. There's one just here who starts that before he's even halfway through yet another pointless, tedious non-story, so it takes even longer to get to the unfunny non-conclusion. Hopefully one day it won't be a 'laugh/choke'- just choking. Probably on a Snack a Jack.

Talking of IRC when I was at uni, they'd all be lined up in the computer room and the laugh/choking was coming out of all of them and then one would lean to the other and say 'what do you mean by that?' The c*nts were actually in the same room chatting via IRC.

At least they were till I turned up kalied and brung on the muthafu*kin' ruckus :evil:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal