UKBouldering.com

Just one more piercing and it's perfect.. (Read 38551 times)

magpie

• Trusted Users
  • forum hero
I missed FD's tattoo, and I really wanted to see it too, but I was worried it would look pervy if I asked.   :'(  Should have been bold like Stubbs.   ;)

I only wish Tink was good enough to look like a gang tat, she's got a squint.   :lol:

jordysi

• player
Morning All, Just had to post, I have just organised to go and see Rinsing..... he works with filip Leu in Switzerland and to say I am excited it the under statement of the decade.... well the decade so far :bounce:

Anyone else got work planned booked in?

Fatboy

• menacing presence
  • BFG (Bouldering Freak of Gangliness)
Trying to design a piece for myself at the moment.
I only have one, very small, bit of ink at the moment and want to get something slightly bigger on the inside of one of my forearms or calves - pain factors??

There is an awesome tattoo shop in Bray, Ireland called Atattooed so once designed, I will be getting it committed to be selected appendage there!

slackline

• forum hero
    • Sheffield Boulder
Trying to design a piece for myself at the moment.
I only have one, very small, bit of ink at the moment and want to get something slightly bigger on the inside of one of my forearms or calves - pain factors??

Had the inside of my forearm tatooed and barely noticed any pain (compared to nipple piercing anyway!).

Fatboy

• menacing presence
  • BFG (Bouldering Freak of Gangliness)
Ha ha! Yeah I guess its all relative Slackers and the nipple thing is making me wince at the very though of it!!  :'(

galpinos

• forum hero
I missed FD's tattoo, and I really wanted to see it too, but I was worried it would look pervy if I asked.   :'( 

Just go climbing with him, any excuse and his top's off!

jordysi

• player
calves hurt yes and forearms not as bad as inside of bicep and over tricep
as does the side of the Knee,

but elbows... now there is a completely different kettle of fish ....

neither really compare to nipple piercing especially when it is the second time and scar tissue has built up, but that is over very quickly the tattoo is more of a long drawn out stabbing/scratching/burning pain.....

clm

• forum hero
I didnt find the pain of the nipple piercing too bad... but then the subconcious took over and tried to make me faint. :spank: :-[
Best word to describe tattoo pain is i think keen.

slackline

• forum hero
    • Sheffield Boulder
I didnt find the pain of the nipple piercing too bad... but then the subconcious took over and tried to make me faint. :spank: :-[

The piercing itself wasn't too bad, but the clamping of the nipple was what hurt at the time.  I then found I felt quite good for a few hours  afterwards until the endorphins had worn off, then my chest just ached for a good day or two each time I've had it done (N == 3 due to one almost being ripped out which I took out and left to heal before having it re-pierced).

magpie

• Trusted Users
  • forum hero
Best word to describe tattoo pain is i think keen.
Tattoo  pain is quite good pain, piercing pain is not. 

I am too scared to have anything else pierced due to needle terror.

slackline

• forum hero
    • Sheffield Boulder
Bet this hurt...

andybfreeman

• menacing presence
I used to be very keen on piercings (maxed out at 14 with just the one in my ear!). I used to quite like the pain and although the clamping pinches a bit but it seemed to render immediate area slightly numbed so you don't notice the needle as much as you might otherwise. My only piercing that wasn't clamped was my ampallang which had to be done freehand.

I'm now piercing free having removed my facial piercings shortly after joining the accountancy profession and removed the rest, nipples etc, as and when they caused me problems like being ripped out or when i lost the jewellery. I would still have the ampallang but it was removed by the docs after a car accident which lead to being catheterised for a few weeks while my pelvis healed  :'(

I've been thinking about getting more ink for ages now but have been struck by long term indecisiveness. I've got a Chinese style monochrome dragon on my left chest that I'd like to get worked into a chest / shoulder plate but I've moved away from where i had it done so I need a new artist. Does anyone know any good artists in the southwest (Bristol ideally)?

Falling Down

• forum hero
    • bensblogredux
Bet this hurt...

Please don't tell me he purposely cut it off as an exercise in body modification?  If so, why didn't he cut to the chase and cut off his own head?
 :wank:

slackline

• forum hero
    • Sheffield Boulder
Bet this hurt...

Please don't tell me he purposely cut it off as an exercise in body modification?  If so, why didn't he cut to the chase and cut off his own head?
 :wank:

No idea, random pic found on another forum.  There are some very weird people on BME, but cutting your own finger off for aesthetics would put you up there as one of the dumbest people in the world.

magpie

• Trusted Users
  • forum hero
There was a couple who cut their fingers off instead of getting wedding rings on there a while back, I'm sure of it.  Folk are mental.   :lol:

So glad I waited until I got home to Google ampallang. 

jordysi

• player
Hi Andi

if you are looking for an artist the best bet is go onto one of the tattoo forums eg tattoojam or skin deep but tj is a lot friendlier....

jwi

• forum hero
    • On Steep Ground

magpie

• Trusted Users
  • forum hero
Whoever did that to those poor pigs deserves a severe beating with a hammer.  It's like the idiots tattooing and piercing cats.  Cretins.

jwi

• forum hero
    • On Steep Ground
(Photoshop)

magpie

• Trusted Users
  • forum hero
I hope so, I've seen ones done on animals that weren't sadly.   :(

Jim

• Trusted Users
  • forum hero
  • Mostly Injured
  • Pregnant Horse
    • Bouldering POI's for tomtom
there would make some cool pork scratching

JumpinJeff

Hi everyone, I've not been on this site before - here's a little hello present!
cheers

Jeff

Krank

• junky
  • VIVA LA CHAPEL
  • Its meant to be hard
well, how rude.

To get things back in a more child friendly direction here's some pretty people. Pay attention children this is how to make your mother proud

« Last Edit: March 28, 2010, 10:52:13 pm by Krank »

JumpinJeff

why thank you monsieur krank, although i know which i prefer ;D

SA Chris

• forum hero
    • http://groups.msn.com/ChrisClix
There was a couple who cut their fingers off instead of getting wedding rings on there a while back, I'm sure of it.  Folk are mental.   :lol:

Mental Scot

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/motor-racing/driving-ambition-speed-freak-who-plans-to-shed-a-finger-654701.html

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal