the shizzle > get involved: access, environment, BMC

Pick it Up, Post it Up!

(1/29) > >>

erm, sam:
Apart from all the other ills in the world, one thing that does piss me right off is the amount of rubbish at crags. It is not always bad, eg Apparent North today was spotless,  but it is very common to find a light smattering of rubbish around whatever venue one visits (Peak, at least). And don't get me started on the plastic bags full of dog shit at the Roaches the other day! Fume.
Anyway. In the spirit of "Donkeylines/Tickmarks Hall of Shame", I offer you the "Other Peoples Rubbish" thread.

Pick it up and post it up.

Roaches on Sunday.

tomtom:
 :agree:
Yup - the plastic bag of dogshit left around pisses me off. Dogshits not a nice thing to find lying around, but on its own it does eventually disappear. If you scoop the fucking stuff up and dont take it away thats just miles worse. *seeth*

Mike Tyson:
Looks like someone had an Interesting time. An empty can of Stella, an empty packet of Amber Leaf and the flight from a dart most probably bought from Argos?! Wild.

lagerstarfish:
Glad to see that someone has removed the Morrison's trolley from the top of Archangel

Nice one Hammond  :thumbsup:

cock

GCW:

--- Quote from: Golt on September 22, 2009, 11:34:16 pm ---the flight from a dart most probably bought from Argos?! Wild.

--- End quote ---

Are you referring to the top from a milk container?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version