UKBouldering.com

Sounds like a good deal (Read 1764 times)

slackline

• forum hero
    • Sheffield Boulder
Sounds like a good deal
September 17, 2009, 12:25:44 pm
On the back of bluebrad's tip off about Surgeon's Fabric set being on the Fabric podcast I've been poking around their web-site.

They have a Fabric First members thing for £6 that has various benefits, the main one of which is it gets you their CD each month.  Considering they normally retail around £10 in their online shop that seems like a pretty good deal to me (assuming you are actually getting the Fabric/FabricLive series' CDs).  Also lots of live sets not put up on the podcast.

Shame they don't offer the back catalog at such a cheap price!

EDIT : Just checked, members get the back catalog at £6 a pop, so bit of a bargain to be had there.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2009, 12:33:34 pm by slack---line »

soapy

• junky
    • maskon
#1 Re: Sounds like a good deal
September 17, 2009, 01:13:34 pm
six quid a month isn't bad, i did it for about a year and raped the back catalogue

number 7, the john peel session, is a particular highlight

dave

#2 Re: Sounds like a good deal
September 17, 2009, 01:17:10 pm
some of those fabriclive cds are well brown. Like the spinbad one, scratch perverts, DJ hype etc.

slackline

• forum hero
    • Sheffield Boulder
#3 Re: Sounds like a good deal
September 17, 2009, 01:34:52 pm
Yeah, got the Andrew Weatherall one the other week from Record Collector and its pretty  8)

Have ripped a few of friends in the past (DJ Yoda being a highlight).  I like Soapy's idea, but then staying signed up will stay abreast of new releases too.  Might not all be to my taste, but its good to broaden my horizons and I might discover something new.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal