UKBouldering.com

How can anyone over the age of eight belief that (Read 9368 times)

tomtom

• forum hero
I don't really work alone. Initiations usually require my mothers "guns" and GCW and his missus on mop-up duty.

I was expecting something a tad more deviant unusual for the initiation Roberto, after all you have free reign when it comes to devising the entry requirements!

Lagers - 144 998 to go... this could get like Munkii's pull up thread...

lagerstarfish

• forum hero
  • Weapon Of Mass
  • "There's no cure for being a c#nt"
Lagers - 144 998 to go... this could get like Munkii's pull up thread...

It will if you keep expanding The Kingdom by the odd thousand here and there.

I'll be keeping most of the old Pythagorean cult rules* in and will be polishing my golden thigh ready for the 2012 Olympics. I'll also be annexing the Numeroligists at Xmas.

*using the relationship between British Tech Grades and Font Grades as a foundation.

nik at work

• forum hero
Does this mean you're putting the New Knights Templar on the back burner Lagers?

robertostallioni

• forum hero
Can we have some more random photos of your Church of Blingland home at some point Nik?

lagerstarfish

• forum hero
  • Weapon Of Mass
  • "There's no cure for being a c#nt"
Does this mean you're putting the New Knights Templar on the back burner Lagers?

Oh no. I'll be needing them to move cash around and punish informers.

Joepicalli

• forum abuser
Great paper Stubbs

The float glass process: the only good thing to have ever come out of St Helens?
Errr Joe Healy and Phil Davidson in their heyday, My Mum (possibly the scariest old lady in the universe, and certainly one of its best 80yr old golfers), St. Helen's rugby league club. The list is finite, (very finite).

Isn't Mike Owen (old school wad, 8b+ at 50) a St Helens ex-pat?
Indeed he is.

slackline

• forum hero
    • Sheffield Boulder
but can it do enough fo that to counteract the heating effect of having the drink in the first place? Surley that implies the human perspiratory system works at over 100% efficiency? If it did, would we not all die of cold, all the time?

Forgot to add the obvious fact that we don't perspire all the time, only when we are hot and need to loose heat.

Jaspersharpe

• forum hero
  • 1B punter
  • Allez Oleeeve!
but can it do enough fo that to counteract the heating effect of having the drink in the first place? Surley that implies the human perspiratory system works at over 100% efficiency? If it did, would we not all die of cold, all the time?

Forgot to add the obvious fact that we don't perspire all the time, only when we are hot and need to loose heat.

Et tu Slackers!?  :o :rtfm:

slackline

• forum hero
    • Sheffield Boulder

Et tu Slackers!?  :o :rtfm:

:oops: fingers getting ahead of brain, its a pain touch-typing sometimes.

St Hubbins

• stalker
  • Where the magic happens...
How can anyone over the age of eight not believe that dean gaffney didn't just disappear from showbusiness, but instead had a sex change and changed her name to katie???

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal