technical > music production

Midi Controllers

(1/2) > >>

napalm_life:
Im quite new to this world of electronic music production. I am wondering if anybody has any advice for a basic midi controller (on a budget). At the moment the Korg Nano looks most apealing. and body got any knowlege of this, or other sub fifty quid keyboards?

Monolith:
Can't go wrong with the Novation Nocturn

http://us.novationmusic.com/products/midi_controller/nocturn

Automaps to Ableton which is nice. Circa 60-70 rips. Plenty of info on web about it.

Critchlow:

--- Quote from: napalm_life on September 04, 2009, 02:49:11 pm ---Im quite new to this world of electronic music production. I am wondering if anybody has any advice for a basic midi controller (on a budget). At the moment the Korg Nano looks most apealing. and body got any knowlege of this, or other sub fifty quid keyboards?

--- End quote ---

Depends on what you want to control mate ? if you wana play keys then keyboard/novation . If you wana just hti pads for dums them Akia mpd

Bubba:
Probably not what you're after, but for DJing with Traktor the best thing to get would appear to the modified Vestax VCI-100 that DJ Tech Tools sell, the VCI-100SE. I'm going to get one in the autumn for doing rainy day mixes.

Critchlow:
yeah it is a very good controller. looks slick to !

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version