UKBouldering.com

Extension to Stockport wall.. (Read 37675 times)

Dave D

• player
#150 Re: Extension to Stockport wall..
February 24, 2010, 06:02:34 am
Jesus, that place got busy. Spent a pleasant evening's ogling  on/off some well set high jinx.  Missing a trick with the new board, with no book/numbers, for you locals. Enjoyed following SaltBeef and Chris? round, as they showed me how to fall off most of the blacks.  ;D. Will deffo be back next reset...

Steady on Rob, I nearly took that as a compliment!

Dave D.

JohnM

• junky
#151 Re: Extension to Stockport wall..
February 26, 2010, 12:57:42 pm
Not sure about the new set of problems.  They could make more use of the space and there are no blacks on the roof or the steep wall right of the barrel.  The black set are well set and climb very nicely but are too easy overall.

BenF

• forum hero
#152 Re: Extension to Stockport wall..
February 26, 2010, 01:53:20 pm
They could make more use of the space

If this is a thread for constructive comment, as it seems to becoming...  I agree with John, there just don't seem to be that many problems in the current set.  Surely there is room for either another coloured circuit or simply more in each of the existing circuits. 

tomtom

• forum hero
#153 Re: Extension to Stockport wall..
February 26, 2010, 02:04:20 pm
They could make more use of the space

If this is a thread for constructive comment, as it seems to becoming...  I agree with John, there just don't seem to be that many problems in the current set.  Surely there is room for either another coloured circuit or simply more in each of the existing circuits.

An increasing grade circuit (like the pinks at the depot) would be a good idea (increasing from v1-v5 as you work thorugh them etc..)

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal