UKBouldering.com

MY (Midlands Youth) Climbing Series (Read 3859 times)

Munkii

• stalker
MY (Midlands Youth) Climbing Series
September 07, 2009, 08:22:49 pm
hi, don't know if anyone is involved with this or knpws anything about it but i was hoping to get some questions answered.

what id the time limit on each route?

what grades will the routes be?

what grade will the problems be?

who belays you?

i'm in group B by the way which is those born in 94, 95 and 96.

any answers would be much appreciated.

slackline

• forum hero
    • Sheffield Boulder
#1 Re: MY (Midlands Youth) Climbing Series
September 08, 2009, 08:29:13 am
Here, Let me  :google: that for you.

The top hit would be where I'd ask these questions if I were you ;)

Munkii

• stalker
#2 Re: MY (Midlands Youth) Climbing Series
September 08, 2009, 06:03:03 pm
yes i know there is this wonderfull thing called google and i know how to use it.

that amazing "top hit" id my local climbing centre website.

so what? i know it's there and i know the forums have been dead for a while now and no post will get answered.

they are only hosting the final, i want to know about all rounds not just the final.

slackline

• forum hero
    • Sheffield Boulder
#3 Re: MY (Midlands Youth) Climbing Series
September 09, 2009, 06:39:10 am
yes i know there is this wonderfull thing called google and i know how to use it.

that amazing "top hit" id my local climbing centre website.

so what? i know it's there and i know the forums have been dead for a while now and no post will get answered.

they are only hosting the final, i want to know about all rounds not just the final.

So, you're local climbing wall is hosting part of a series of climbing competitions and you want to know some details about the competition?  :-\

You've blithly assumed that someone who is involved in organising the competition is...

a) aware that UKB exists
b) is registered at UKB (or at least browses the competitions forum)
c) will read your post

Given that the competition hasn't been announced within this sub-forum I'd say your assumptions are invalid.

Now, call me crazy, but perhaps it might be worth thinking outside of the sphere of the internet and going and speaking to a real person at your local climbing wall who is involved in organising/hosting the competition (its a reasonable assumption that the rules will be consistent throughout all rounds of the competition as it just wouldn't be cricket if they changed). 

If no one at the wall is directly involved in organising the competition, I reckon its odds on that they'll know who is organising the various rounds and be able to put you in touch with whoever might be able to answer your questions.

YOU FUCKING IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Somebody's Fool

• forum hero
#4 Re: MY (Midlands Youth) Climbing Series
September 09, 2009, 10:43:23 am
Does anyone else find it ironic such patronising posts can come from one willing to use multicoloured lettering and more than one exclamation mark?

slackline

• forum hero
    • Sheffield Boulder
#5 Re: MY (Midlands Youth) Climbing Series
September 09, 2009, 11:01:17 am
Does anyone else find it ironic such patronising posts can come from one willing to use multicoloured lettering and more than one exclamation mark?

I lazily copied and pasted the BBcode for that from another forum  :-[

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal