UKBouldering.com

Trashbat wasn't a joke you know! You just didn't get it stupid (Read 7724 times)

Monolith

• forum hero
  • Straight outta Cronton.
Jesus Christ. The idiots are definitely fucking winning.

Get to the bottom of the article and you'll see why her tutors passed her with this bowel filth.Must design schools persist with pumping out ego bilge!? Open your shitting eyes people!!!!

Student: "I have a design proposition sir for my thesis which will represent the culmination of my intellectual cultivation over the past 5 years I have spent here in design school working from 8am to 12am each day."

Tutor: "Oh really foreign student with interesting name and nice horn rimmed glasses?"

Student: "Yes, I am going to stand on a highly detailed and specced plywood box I have made outside of Argos in Luton."

Tutor: "Seminal. And what will be the artistic intervention?"

Student: "I am going to pass comment on the process of mimesis by asking each man passing by to suck my penis for 60 seconds in the fashion of the previous sucker. I will be the first to suck and hence each new sucker will in effect  be  an aleatoric representation of myself. "

Tutor: "That is a highly influential and unprecedented act."

Student: "Thankyou sir. Can I have my first classification architectural degree certificate now please?"

Tutor: "Unquestionably"

Oh sorry, the article.

Modern genius.

Jaspersharpe

• forum hero
  • 1B punter
  • Allez Oleeeve!
Yet, Matylda distorts and extracts the functionality through her ‘modus operandi’, exerting and gaining dominance over the chairs, transforming them into her conceptual pieces.

She proceeds like a remorseful serial killer, demonstrating a hedonistic and sometimes crazed approach, before reassessing her ‘victim’, realising her conduct and ceasing.

:wank:

Drew

• forum hero
  • Am I really a
A chair, in most contexts, is a functional object of utility, commonly used to sit on.

I always wondered what they were

:wank:

dave

thir-fucking-teen.

account_inactive

• forum hero
Bet she had a bad uncle

dave

or Bonobo syndrome.

Monolith

• forum hero
I had a whole semester of that garbage in first year. I asked my tutor if I could learn how to brick lay or make a purlin roof instead on the basis that I'm not a 17 year old fresh out of school who needs to make the leap from crayola and colouring books to using a pen and computer. Access was not granted. Some day I'll scan in the briefs I had to entertain so my time in a prisoner of war camp can be documented. She's not on her own people I can tell you.

SA Chris

• forum hero
    • http://groups.msn.com/ChrisClix
What a pretentious steaming pile of shit.

She looks like she would get it though.

Sloper

• forum hero
  • fat and weak but with good footwork.
Not with a stolen dick on a stick.  Chris are you blind?

Anyway interesting connections between modern art, twatish positivist philosophers and fascism.

BB

• junky
  • Sissy climber
She looks like she would get it though.

I'm with Chris. Deal Noel.

Monolith

• forum hero
Being the bona fide creep that I am, I looked her up on facebook and she is indeed a scorcher.

robertostallioni

• forum hero
Ripped from the Article comments....

I am reminded of Bruce Mau’s Incomplete Manifesto, in which he says, “Imitate. Don’t be shy about it. Try to get as close as you can. You’ll never get all the way, and the separation might be truly remarkable. We have only to look to Richard Hamilton and his version of Marcel Duchamp’s large glass to see how rich, discredited, and underused imitation is as a technique.”

Absolute class. This would have been my defence if the examiner had noticed me peering over the shoulder of the class boffin.

Copy like fuck, kids.

Seb

• addict
Im sure half these artist are just taking the pissed to see what they can get away with.

SA Chris

• forum hero
    • http://groups.msn.com/ChrisClix
Being the bona fide creep that I am, I looked her up on facebook and she is indeed a scorcher.

Nice. She looks potentially pleasantly dirty in an Eastern European way.

(poss too much info there).

Monolith

• forum hero
Agreed Chris. I just don't think I could watch American Beauty 4 times a day with her for the rest of my life.

Moo

• forum hero
  • Is an idiot
that's amazing i'm not sure what blows my mind more the article or the comments posted afterwards

St Hubbins

• stalker
  • Where the magic happens...
She's not on her own people I can tell you.

Tell me about it. I had to do a measured building survey at the royal college of art years ago, and they had a display on, there's me walking across the hall and pointing out overhead services to my assistant when i stack it over several painted bricks that had been stacked by a column.

This hysterical 'lesbian mod' comes running over screaming about her "piece".
 ::)
It wasn't even pretentious, it was just shite

Fiend

• _
  • forum hero
  • Abominable sex magick practitioner and climbing heathen
  • Whut
I quite like it as a work of art - solely as art, though.

magpie

• Trusted Users
  • forum hero
She looks potentially pleasantly dirty in an Eastern European way.
She's also very obviously wildly into BDSM, judging from the video.  :spank:

Monolith

• forum hero
She's not on her own people I can tell you.

Tell me about it. I had to do a measured building survey at the royal college of art years ago, and they had a display on, there's me walking across the hall and pointing out overhead services to my assistant when i stack it over several painted bricks that had been stacked by a column.

This hysterical 'lesbian mod' comes running over screaming about her "piece".
 ::)
It wasn't even pretentious, it was just shite

That's well 15 peter 20. Awesome.

that's amazing i'm not sure what blows my mind more the article or the comments posted afterwards

Was just pleased to see someone thanked me for the Barley recommendation. Now spreading it's way across European design schools hopefully eh!

Jaspersharpe

• forum hero
  • 1B punter
  • Allez Oleeeve!
#  Hamid Says:
August 21st, 2009 at 11:37 am

these chairs can be symbol of people under control of supressive regimes like Iran

No. No they can't actually. At all.

Jaspersharpe

• forum hero
  • 1B punter
  • Allez Oleeeve!
#  Katy Says:
August 20th, 2009 at 1:02 pm

Yum! I like this.
Why NOT chairs? The antidote to the designer obsession with making ‘em, maybe. Unmake them. Works for me.
As for things being done before, well, most things have been. And I am reminded of Bruce Mau’s Incomplete Manifesto, in which he says, “Imitate. Don’t be shy about it. Try to get as close as you can. You’ll never get all the way, and the separation might be truly remarkable. We have only to look to Richard Hamilton and his version of Marcel Duchamp’s large glass to see how rich, discredited, and underused imitation is as a technique.”

Johnny Brown

• forum hero

Monolith

• forum hero

Yossarian

• forum hero
I'd have one of those shark heads...

Would go nicely with my tiger.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal