the shizzle > the ukb t-shirt

Batch 3 demand

<< < (2/10) > >>

SA Chris:

--- Quote from: nik at work on July 27, 2009, 12:48:13 pm ---Dunno if this has already been requested but I've got a two year old who'd love a t-shirt, any uber small sizes available?

--- End quote ---

T shirt for 2 year old

:)

Jim:
T-shirt for calum!

Tim Broughtonshaw:
could defo be totally interested  in a tshirt and a hoodie, can someone please point me to the place where there is a pic of them ? Wasnt this the shop?

Whats the score with the sizing as well? and do the hoodies shrink? ive had a few hoodies which were ok when bought but shrunk in the wash so igenerally buy a size or 2 larger as rather have a large hoodie than one which is too short in a waiste showing Bruno stylee.

Cheers
Tim

slackline:

--- Quote from: timb on July 27, 2009, 02:03:43 pm ---could defo be totally interested  in a tshirt and a hoodie, can someone please point me to the place where there is a pic of them ? Wasnt this the shop?

Whats the score with the sizing as well? and do the hoodies shrink? ive had a few hoodies which were ok when bought but shrunk in the wash so igenerally buy a size or 2 larger as rather have a large hoodie than one which is too short in a waiste showing Bruno stylee.

Cheers
Tim

--- End quote ---

Pics of various denizens sporting said items in the thread above this one along with some comments on washing experiences etc.

Adam Lincoln:
Grey hoodie please  ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version