UKBouldering.com

Balls to the Aussies the cricket thread (Read 362646 times)

jern

• menacing presence
Juvenile..yes. Funny...yes.

robertostallioni

• forum hero
COCK

Jaspersharpe

• forum hero
  • 1B punter
  • Allez Oleeeve!
Well here we go. England to bat. Gulp.......

Sloper

• forum hero
  • fat and weak but with good footwork.
Due to the weather I'm off to the works for 12, and I expect England to be four down by the end of my session.

Aussiegav

• forum abuser
    • Climberbiker.
3 more to go then sloper.

Jaspersharpe

• forum hero
  • 1B punter
  • Allez Oleeeve!
I wondered how long it'd take for you to turn up.  :spank:

Aussiegav

• forum abuser
    • Climberbiker.
well when i saw england were batting, i figured it'd be before the first drinks break  :lol:

butters

• forum hero
  • Natural Born Punter
  • Everything's a grade harder hauling these 'burns!!
    • blog of butters
The fact that Cook got out again playing at a slightly wider ball with no semblance of foot work really shouldn't be a surprise - he seems to like getting out like that the fucking muppet.

Jaspersharpe

• forum hero
  • 1B punter
  • Allez Oleeeve!
100 up.

Bobling

• menacing presence
Tea on day one and so far so good - well we haven't lost the Test match already.  Is it just me or does Trott seem to be perpetually snarling/gurning?

Bobling

• menacing presence
Repeat in true Barmy Army fashion: "Ricky where's your spinner? Oh Ricky where's your spinner? Da da de dah." :lol:

GraemeA

• forum hero
  • FTM
    • The Works, it's the Bollocks
247-6. Bollocks. Need Broad and Swann to play well otherwise we are staring down 300 all out

tomtom

• forum hero
247-6. Bollocks. Need Broad and Swann to play well otherwise we are staring down 300 all out

Cock. hope we can stumble to 300+  .....

GraemeA

• forum hero
  • FTM
    • The Works, it's the Bollocks
Bollocks. Trott run out

Aussiegav

• forum abuser
    • Climberbiker.
great fielding by Katich.
Swann nearly done a few times already..

butters

• forum hero
  • Natural Born Punter
    • blog of butters
Once again too much swiping at balls that should be left well alone has been the cause of our undoing. Love him or loathe him Boyks is right when he say that you should ignore the balls well outside off stump and all the short balls (listening to the TMS commentary of Johnson bowling to Bell when he was first in was the stuff of nightmares) and all the rest and make the bowlers try and get you out by bowling a decent wicket taking ball!  :rtfm:

As it is Swann is going to be bowling like a crack whore with a huge debt to pay tomorrow and it is up to the rest of the English bowlers to support him - we still have half a chance because we are bowling last but I we need to bowl well tomorrow and that includes every member of the bowling attack (you know who I mean).

Bobling

• menacing presence
Errr...Harmy?  But he is super 100% reliable, hence his return to the squad.  Harmy's radar is so accurate they are going to bin Hawkeye and use the new "Harmeye" in future series.

Credit to Johnson and Punter though, good plans and good bowling set up a lot of these wickets.  Should be a good weekend.

tomtom

• forum hero
As it is Swann is going to be bowling like a crack whore with a huge debt to pay tomorrow

;D  ;D

I now have a rather disturbing mental image of a derranged through the hedge backwards looking Graham Swann dressed up in whores clothes tottering down the wicket in high heels (good for digging up the rough) with dribbles of spunk down his inside leg... Whilst the umpire is fully blinged up pimp giving him encouraging slaps around the face whilst showing Swanny pictures of his family he is holding hostage until he works off his debt....

I considered sending this message to TMS...  :whistle:

Jaspersharpe

• forum hero
  • 1B punter
  • Allez Oleeeve!
Send it to cricinfo they appreciate that sort of thing.

butters

• forum hero
  • Natural Born Punter
    • blog of butters
I now have a rather disturbing mental image of a derranged through the hedge backwards looking Graham Swann dressed up in whores clothes tottering down the wicket in high heels (good for digging up the rough) with dribbles of spunk down his inside leg... Whilst the umpire is fully blinged up pimp giving him encouraging slaps around the face whilst showing Swanny pictures of his family he is holding hostage until he works off his debt....

tomtom - what colour is the sky in your worlod? I thought I had a pretty fucked up imagination but I bow down to you - the level of mental imagery that you have crammed into that post is quite disturbing...

I considered sending this message to TMS...  :whistle:

Do it! I will buy you multiple pints if Tuffers reads it out on air and beer for the rest of your life if Blowers does.

tomtom

• forum hero
tomtom - what colour is the sky in your worlod?

sadly its blue...  though being in Manchester it is usually grey  ;)

My mind is that of a frustrated academic I'm afraid... my lucid ramblings are probably due to internal angst at not managing to get any work done due to the cricket, climbing and a strange addiction to football transfer gossip (which as a HCAFC fan is ultimately depressing). That and not having a puppy dog when I was a boy... and an incident with a hamster when at playschool...

Do it! I will buy you multiple pints if Tuffers reads it out on air and beer for the rest of your life if Blowers does.

indeed, that would be a  :bow: moment truly. I'll wait for a weather break - which will come - and send in a toned down version (minus the spunk down the leg...)...

john horscroft

• forum hero
  • Just abusive
  • High Rocks? Best crag in the country mate.....
    • John Horscroft - Writer
Anderson out for a duck

john horscroft

• forum hero
  • Just abusive
  • High Rocks? Best crag in the country mate.....
    • John Horscroft - Writer
Anderson's first ever duck!  54 tests without going quack..........

SA Chris

• forum hero
    • http://groups.msn.com/ChrisClix
332 all out. Wee bit of a tail shake.

hope for an early wicket or two.

tomrix

• regular
All out!! It's time for our boys to do the business with the ball! :bounce:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal