the shizzle > the ukb t-shirt

Batch 2 coming up

(1/13) > >>

Bubba:

Ok, the next batch is almost ready to go in. Sorry to those who've had their orders on hold, and especially to Dr T who's tee was missed from the first batch.

I will send the order to the printers on Monday/Tuesday so if you want one get your order in by then.

The Climbing Works (ta muchly Graeme) are going to sell some tees in their shop as a trial....but there is a twist, most of their ones will be in exclusive colours.

So if you want:
- Red, Sky Blue, Steel Blue or Kahki then order from the shop on here

But if you would prefer:
- Heather (grey, only one being done as a trial), Sunflower (yellow) or Orange then you'll have to buy them at the Works. The works will also have some Sky Blue ones too.

The Works ones are being done as a part of this batch so they're not there yet if you go looking for them...

slackline:
Hmm, might have to grab me another.

Any "swatches" of the Works colour selection?

And more importantly is there going to be any difference in price?

Bubba:
Nah, same price:

Colours are here

rginns:
Hi Bubba, have you got a breakdown of sizes for the hoodies? I waver between S and M so would be useful to know chest sizes etc.

Or am I missing it somewhere?

slackline:

--- Quote from: rginns on May 29, 2009, 03:22:33 pm ---Hi Bubba, have you got a breakdown of sizes for the hoodies? I waver between S and M so would be useful to know chest sizes etc.

Or am I missing it somewhere?

--- End quote ---

Kinky!  :P

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version