UKBouldering.com

Please pray! (Read 2061 times)

T.H.

• obsessive maniac
Please pray!
October 24, 2003, 05:13:36 pm
I'm off to font tomorrow (hooray) and I was hoping you'd all pray for good weather for me.  I'm not normally a religious man, but my last two trips have been total wash outs.

Thanks.

See you in a week.

Mr K

#1 Please pray!
October 24, 2003, 05:58:47 pm
I'll pray for you and whish you a very dry and succesful trip for you and your climbing colleagues - which includes ME! See you there on Saturday!
  :D

Cheers for the other day at Bathford - glad to do those travs, etc... Must finish off the rest of the stuff we didn't see at Ladye-Boy Bay some time when we get back... :8)  :lol:  :o  :(  :)  :?  :shock:  :x  :P  :oops:  :cry:  :wink:  :roll:  :twisted:  :evil:  :?:  :idea:  :arrow:  :?:  :!:

JIMBO

Jim

• Trusted Users
  • forum hero
  • Mostly Injured
  • Pregnant Horse
    • Bouldering POI's for tomtom
#2 Please pray!
October 24, 2003, 06:02:51 pm
according to the met office you should have good weather till tuesday, don't know after that.
Everybody deserves good weather when they go to font :D

fatboySlimfast

• forum hero
#3 Please pray!
October 24, 2003, 07:37:18 pm
yee haaaa
off this eve muthers, yoh but takin mtb's, ps2,load of dvd's and books
to entertain in case...been sat in gite tooooooooooooooooo many times bored out of me gourd :lol:

tom

#4 Please pray!
October 26, 2003, 09:16:06 pm
i should be going to font over new year, does anyone have any tales of gloriously fine weather at this time of year or am i doomed?

Sergio

#5 Please pray!
October 27, 2003, 11:35:22 am
Spent a few new years there. Two years ago, travelled down during the 50 year storm, snow and flooding all around Buthiers. I assumed the worst, however, next day it was sunny and freezing and remained so for the rest of the week. Most incredible thing was that everything was climbable the day after the rain (I think all the water froze actually. Hell even the sand was frozen! Weird.

However, I should point out that last year, we tried our luck again and scored about 1 days climbing in a week. Might try again this year. I've been checking the tea leaves and apparently there arent too many berries on the juniper bushes which means something positive apparently (s'what my ma says).

Have fun - Allez!

fatboySlimfast

• forum hero
#6 Please pray!
November 03, 2003, 09:51:35 am
HHHHHmmmmmmmm
7 days.....first weeknd good, mon tues fine, wednesday awful, thurs okish bit damp, fri bloody awful, sat morn shit so we pissed off.
Experienced some weird cons on the monday, sunny and crisp brill and friction was top. Ended up at isatis and went to try 'sur la plom de coquille' did it first try and thought nice now do the sitter, put hands on the same holds and were almost wet, condensation or sumting!!
(got some good biking done as well, there are some top single track trails)

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal