the shizzle > equipment

Cheap Lapis Brushes

<< < (2/9) > >>

Jaspersharpe:
That should be in Viz!

BenF:
Another tip...

should you accidentally snap your Lapis brush, buy another one and break it in a similar place.  Then superglue the new part onto what's left of your old brush and hey presto you have your old brush back.

Sorry Adam, not meaning to be sarky, just liked the thought of Viz toptips

slackline:
I just looked through the Climb Newcastle site, and whilst their Accessories section has a picture of said Lapis brush I couldn't find the page to order them.

Google can only find this and this.  The later has a link for Lapis Brush, but it just takes you to the Accessories section which only lists Beta Climbing Kit and Metolious Grip Saver.

Common Adam, where can we get our hands on these bargains?

dave:

--- Quote from: BenF on April 29, 2009, 02:24:45 pm ---Another tip...

should you accidentally snap your Lapis brush, buy another one and break it in a similar place.  Then superglue the new part onto what's left of your old brush and hey presto you have your old brush back.

--- End quote ---

that reminds me of trigger on only fools & horses. had the same brush for 15 years. it'd had 17 new handles and 5 new heads.

deacon:
slightly offtopic but has anyone used a lapis rollybar? seems to be some kind of training kit but can't work out what exactly for.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version