UKBouldering.com

For sale ASAP: cheap car in Sheffield (Read 1805 times)

alicia

For sale ASAP: cheap car in Sheffield
March 31, 2009, 11:26:36 am
I need to sell my car ASAP as the tax and insurance both run out tomorrow and I can't afford both.  It also has two issues--a coolant leak and an immobiliser that is slowly dying.  Fixing both can be avoided if desired (i.e. add water often and don't open the driver's side door).

It's a Rover 100 Ascot, R reg, 59k miles, MOT til September, cheap insurance and big bouldering mats fit in the back seat.  250 or nearest offer. 

Ring me on 07816 413 550.

-alicia

Falling Down

• forum hero
    • bensblogredux
Alicia - some kind soul on here might have the offroad parking space you're looking for on UKC.

alicia

Thanks--yes, if anyone knows of an offroad parking space, my other option apart from selling it is to get it off road for about two months, but as of now I've not found anywhere to do that.  Any help greatly appreciated, either buying the car or finding a parking space:)

Danger

• player
You can probably leave the car at mine. I will double check and post back this evening.

Luke

(went to the Roaches with you and Nick (and Dave and Oli and Adam)in Nov)

alicia

Got your email, thank you!!!

alicia

Right, car is going to be parked off road for a few months.  I'd still be open to selling it over the next month or so if anyone wants to make an offer; just let me know if interested.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal