the shizzle > buildering

A Load of New Buildering Topos

<< < (7/8) > >>

Plattsy:
http://www.joereiss.net/starwars/ascii/

I was going to try and pass one of these badgers off as "something I just knocked up" but they wouldn't copy/paste well. Some time has been spent here.

tomtom:
Whilst engaged in some important surfing work today I came across this....

Falling Down:
Liam - Like Jasper said. You're going to keep getting a load of grief from older (cynical) climbers if you insist on doing mad stuff like climbing in pissy stairwells, videoing it and sticking it on the internet as 'classics'. It's great that you're so syked but don't expect a bunch of 20/30/40 somethings to share your enthusiasm or respond to daft questions.

To everyone else, they're just kids, they don 't have cars or much money.. give 'em a break before jumping on them.  Spread the love  :hug:

lagerstarfish:

--- Quote from: Falling Down on April 01, 2009, 12:15:21 pm ---they're just kids... before jumping on them....  Spread the love 

--- End quote ---

carefull...

benj_d:

--- Quote from: Falling Down on April 01, 2009, 12:15:21 pm ---don't expect a bunch of 20/30/40 somethings to share your enthusiasm or respond to daft questions.

--- End quote ---

Dont expect 18 yr olds to either, or other people who are just about the same age.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version