places to visit > conditions reports (isitgreasy on twitter)

Any conditions reports for south peak Lime?

(1/3) > >>

Tim Broughtonshaw:
Lorry park or similar? any dry routes expected to be dry tomorrow?

Andy F:
Lorry park was mint on Sunday. Got to say I was impressed with the quality of both rock and climbing to be found there  :thumbsup:

belperpete:

--- Quote from: Andy F on May 05, 2009, 07:58:43 am ---Lorry park was mint on Sunday. Got to say I was impressed with the quality of both rock and climbing to be found there  :thumbsup:

--- End quote ---
JC told me you (and Neil etc) were there. Glad you enjoyed! It's what I've been saying, if that crag were in a more favourable place, it'd be heaving!
We're keen to finish the re-development, as there's still a bit of 'rationalising' to do, as well a new route or two.
Would like to hear from Neil about it, soon.

Falling Down:
It's been raining really heavily in the High Peak all morning so you might want to seek out some shelter.

Andy F:
Both IanP and myself thought that The Squealer was fantastic. Had a brief play on the route to the left and that was excellent as well. Didn't do Supercrack but all the others there who did raved about it. Very keen to check out Long Tor as well. It's a 2hr drive for me to get there, but one I'm prepared to make after Sunday's visit.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version