UKBouldering.com

Weekend plans (Read 7678 times)

Mike_H

• menacing presence
#25 Weekend plans
October 20, 2003, 12:05:56 pm
Jim

Yes I went alot at one time, I also went to the Electric Souls nights as well. My ex-girlfriend used to know Justin and Luke (Unabombers) really well, so we used to go to alot of the nights.

I reckon Friends and Family is better though, although when I saw Francois K at the Music Box (irc) that was spot on.

Jim

• Trusted Users
  • forum hero
  • Mostly Injured
  • Pregnant Horse
    • Bouldering POI's for tomtom
#26 Weekend plans
October 20, 2003, 07:19:43 pm

I'm going to try and go to this. Seen mr clausell last time and he fucking ruled!

Bubba

• Global Moderator
  • forum hero
#27 Weekend plans
October 20, 2003, 07:51:35 pm
What sort of stuff does Joe Clausell play?

Jim

• Trusted Users
  • forum hero
  • Mostly Injured
  • Pregnant Horse
#28 Weekend plans
October 20, 2003, 08:13:06 pm
its a mixture of everything, can't really describe but was absolutely deadly when I saw him last year. If your even thinking about going then go cos It will be awesome. I will be trying to get tickets tomorrow as it will probably sell out quickly although you can still pay on the door (if you get there very early)
Quote from: "amazon.com"
Joe Claussell is one of today's hottest producers & DJ's, especially familiar to those who have had the opportunity to attend a night at New York's legendary Body & Soul where Joe is a resident. Being involved in both Dancetracks, another of New York's musical institutions & being solely responsible for the prolific label Spiritual Life Music, Joe's activities reflect his musical influences from rock & pop to African & Latin & are clearly demonstrated in the innovative & danceable tracks he produces. BBE & Urban Theory are proud to present Joe Claussell & an album which illustrates an evening with him & which shows the listener that he is more than just a house DJ. ‘A Reason to Celebrate' stretches boundaries by presenting us with a diverse number of tracks from Ronny Jordan & War to the hispanic genius of Jorge Ben & Hector Lavoe. This album allows the listener a new way of looking at & listening to world music, so open your ears & your mind & start dancing!
about his album a reason to celebrate

Jim

• Trusted Users
  • forum hero
  • Mostly Injured
  • Pregnant Horse
#29 Weekend plans
October 20, 2003, 08:18:45 pm

Bubba

• Global Moderator
  • forum hero
#30 Weekend plans
November 07, 2003, 02:27:18 pm
At last, the essential pre-winter house-sealing is done and I can get out bouldering at the weekends again. This Sunday will see my soft skin getting it's first proper mutilation of the season  :D

dave

#31 Weekend plans
November 07, 2003, 02:34:35 pm
take pleantly of tape and some loctite and you'll be right. :roll:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal