UKBouldering.com

Good US bouldering venues for October/November (Read 1669 times)

Rabies

• regular
Good US bouldering venues for October/November
February 10, 2009, 10:42:52 pm
Thinking of heading to the US for some bouldering in October and November this year.  A few people have recommeded Joe's Valley and few spots in Colarado to me. Any opinions on these venues or can you suggest any good alternatives?

Any advice would be great. 

Cheers

Adam Lincoln

• forum hero
    • Flickr Page, Vimeo Videos and Blog
At that time of year Bishop would be cooling off nicely. Hueco would be a tad warm still. Yosemite might be a good venue, nice temps. Colorado, in particular RMNP and such like will be perfect, if not a tad cold. But good friction!

Rabies

• regular
Cheers Adam.  Might head to Colarado first and work my way over to Bishop.  Whats access like to these places, do you reckon I will have to hire a car etc? I presume Yosemite is fairly easy to get around?

Adam Lincoln

• forum hero
    • Flickr Page, Vimeo Videos and Blog
Cheers Adam.  Might head to Colarado first and work my way over to Bishop.  Whats access like to these places, do you reckon I will have to hire a car etc? I presume Yosemite is fairly easy to get around?

To be honest everywhere in America you need a car, if you want independence. Yosemite you could get away with not having one but that's about it. Depends if you mind buses. I hate them!

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal