technical > wiki

The Wiki

<< < (2/4) > >>

marty:

--- Quote ---Internal error
From UkBouldering

Set $wgShowExceptionDetails = true; at the bottom of LocalSettings.php to show detailed debugging information.

--- End quote ---

Any ideas?

slackline:

--- Quote from: marty on February 02, 2009, 08:26:04 pm ---
From UkBouldering

Set $wgShowExceptionDetails = true; at the bottom of LocalSettings.php to show detailed debugging information.

--- End quote ---

Any ideas?

--- End quote ---

It would be helpful to know what it is that you were trying to do when you got that error?

The 'Internal error' (which is all you're getting, the rest is info to the admin on how to get more information on what the error is) doesn't really tell anyone much.  Could be that you were trying to view a page that is being edited by someone else (probably true if you're trying to view the embedding pictures as I'm still writing it!).

Drew:
I got it too. It was on the front page straight after logging in.

slackline:
Hmm, no problem here, but I did edit the front page to add a "HowTo" section and a link to the page I've just finished writing on Howto Embed Pictures to UKBouldering.

Just checked the Link code and its ok (the Formatting and Tables may also be useful to others, if they can get to edit the pages).

Sorry if I've broken anything Bubba :shrug:

Bubba:

--- Quote from: marty on February 02, 2009, 08:26:04 pm ---
From UkBouldering

--- End quote ---
Any ideas?

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: Drew on February 02, 2009, 09:31:14 pm ---I got it too. It was on the front page straight after logging in.

--- End quote ---

What are your browser cookie settings like? You will need cookies enabled for ukbouldering.com ?

I've set $wgShowExceptionDetails = true; so could you try to login again and tell me what happens?

I've tried with a couple of accounts at this end and things are ok...

Cheers :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version