technical > wiki

The Wiki

(1/4) > >>

Bubba:

I've created a ukbouldering Wiki.

No particular reason but I thought it might be handy for a number of things.

http://ukbouldering.com/wiki

You should be able to login using your forum username and password but this interface might not work perfectly.

slackline:
 :bow: Looks good, what wiki engine is it?  Doesn't look like Mediawiki or Dokuwiki which are the main ones I've tried (but then there are tons of themes for the later).

Dr T:
Snow kept you away from the wheel and at the keyboard eh...
great idea should be useful for posting the definative topo's for all those obscure, locals only, places we've been talking about at length  ???

Bubba:

--- Quote from: slack---line on February 02, 2009, 05:21:54 pm --- :bow: Looks good, what wiki engine is it?  Doesn't look like Mediawiki or Dokuwiki which are the main ones I've tried (but then there are tons of themes for the later).

--- End quote ---
It's mediawiki but using a skin that was designed for a Mozilla wiki.

--- Quote from: Dr T on February 02, 2009, 05:22:33 pm ---Snow kept you away from the wheel and at the keyboard eh...
--- End quote ---
I'm supposed to be going into work shortly and running to Peterlee in the North-East but i'm not sure it's worth attempting the commute. Just been speaking to a mate who works at the same place and lives nearby. He can't get out of Dronfield, has put his car into some bush and has abandoned it to walk home - think I might stay in and lose pay otherwise I'll be fucked trying to get back at 4am or whatever.

slackline:
Cool, am just writing up howto embed images to the forum, any possibility of Enabling embedding of external images (or as I'm such a flickr-whore the Flickr Plugin).

Will add some links to Wikimedia syntax too.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version