UKBouldering.com

British Slagging Shit or Not Shit ? (Read 11161 times)

Averageman

• menacing presence
  • pushing hard and getting nowhere fast.
#25 Re: British Slagging Shit or Not Shit ?
January 31, 2009, 08:20:49 pm
Hey was starting to think this site was all about slagging, but glad to here there are people out there that want to see others do well. Support is integral to good bouldering learning from your peers and on other occasions, forging the way, with good spotting and plenty of encouragement. But i believe there are plenty out there who will invite people along just to put them down in order to big themselves up. Font 7a tops, took me quite a while to get here, 18 years to be precise, so slag away if you feel the need, ( good banter acceptable ).

erm, sam

• forum hero
#26 Re: British Slagging Shit or Not Shit ?
February 01, 2009, 11:11:21 pm
I don't know what you are on about "was starting to think this site was all about slagging". Honestly, if you have that little clue please take yourself elsewhere. There may be some good humoured banter and good old fashioned angels on a pinhead grading discussions etc, but a more supportive group of tedious rock climbing bores you will find nowhere else. Oh, and biking bores, and gardening, wine, whisky bores, Oh, just get a grip. You have annoyed me.
Please don't interpret this as "slagging" It isn't. I just don't think you have really investigated what the fuck you are on about.

Averageman

• menacing presence
  • pushing hard and getting nowhere fast.
#27 Re: British Slagging Shit or Not Shit ?
February 02, 2009, 10:10:52 am
Sorry Sam here to stay, "was starting to think this site was all about slagging" was sarcasm, i really enjoy reading the posts and the amusing reply's, but i forgive you for the misinterpretation, after all you don't know me.

erm, sam

• forum hero
#28 Re: British Slagging Shit or Not Shit ?
February 04, 2009, 01:08:39 pm
Hey
I actually posted (thought I'd posted) a reply to my self with the text "sorry SORRY, just a bit tired and irratable" but apparently it didn't make its way through the ether.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal