UKBouldering.com

Business boulder.... problem. (Read 1632 times)

jakjak

• regular
Business boulder.... problem.
December 15, 2008, 06:21:00 pm
I was mooching around the plantation in the cold yesterday afternoon and got the urge to 'urbal on a problem on the business boulder. i didn't have my guide with me so i wasn't altogether sure what i was doing.... i thought the problem i was on was "victorian overmantle".... which turns out isnt on the business boulder at all  ::) so, with a hanging start from the obvious (and huge) shelf on the right hand side of the face of business side.... you heelhook to mantle onto the shelf to top out....... is this a problem? doesnt look like its in the guide, which either means its pointless or too easy..... either whichway... i'd like to know. thanks :)

205Chris

• forum hero
#1 Re: Business boulder.... problem.
December 15, 2008, 06:30:34 pm
If it's what I think you're describing, it's probably Business Launch at V4.

Don't think it's in the peak bouldering guide but it is in the BMC Stanage guide.

Oli

• obsessive maniac
#2 Re: Business boulder.... problem.
December 15, 2008, 08:27:17 pm
Isn't the problem off the crimps in the middle of the shelf called 'A-Top' or has this been superseded by the name 'Business Launch'?

205Chris

• forum hero
#3 Re: Business boulder.... problem.
December 15, 2008, 08:46:26 pm
I think the problem at the left hand end of the shelf is called A B Top, the problem in the centre of the shelf is Business launch.

Both go at V4.

jakjak

• regular
#4 Re: Business boulder.... problem.
December 16, 2008, 12:03:14 am
ah wicked, cheers guys.... next time, i'll take a guide. next time, i'll take my time. next time, the sun will be shining........ no; that oversteps the mark doesn't it  ::)

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal