UKBouldering.com

Millet interview at Kairn .com (Read 2258 times)

stevie haston

• player
Millet interview at Kairn .com
November 14, 2008, 01:01:45 pm
Interesting interview at Kairn about the local lad who made good on Realization, its in french but basically hes been having a ball doing a years climbing around the world, learning to use gear, doing 8a+ jamming, and as he said had a tourist look at Jumbo Love sharmas 9b. If any of you lot feel strong, he said the first bit was 7b(reported as 7c!) the second part,  the really overhanging bit has correct holds and is very phisical, and the third bit less overhanging he didnt get on, it was his last day. It does look stunning, I whish I was strong enough for just a tourist look. stevie

Palomides

• forum abuser
#1 Re: Millet interview at Kairn .com
November 14, 2008, 05:18:21 pm
I really like Kairn. The competition news goes a bit over my head, and it's quite franco-centric, but their interviews are usually well worth watching out for - like this one with Simon Nadin (no, the other one)

whispering nic

• player
#2 Re: Millet interview at Kairn .com
November 19, 2008, 10:24:23 pm
Sylvain has been slooging up to Ceuse since the mid 90's when he was still very young and I thought I could burn him off  ::). He even came to Ratho for a World Champs and finished second to Paxti in a world of gnarliness... Respect

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal