the shizzle > equipment

anasazis or crux?

(1/2) > >>

Munkii:
5.10 anasazi velcros or the boreal crux?

which one for an all round shoe that is also a good comp shoe?

any other suggestions welome but these were the two that everyone at the crag and the wall reccomended.

GCW:

--- Quote from: Munkii on November 15, 2008, 07:26:25 pm ---5.10 anasazi velcros or the boreal crux?

--- End quote ---

Whichever fits you best.
You must have a lot of spare cash- new rope, new harness, new boots.......

St Hubbins:
I find boreals & 5.10's to be different in their foot shapes.

Think GCW is right with whatever fits best. The rubber on boreals is ok now, the fusion 3 was crap but the new quattro is great.

Whats all that "Do you like Chris Brown?" at the bottom of the page, who the hell is he when he's at home?

magpie:

--- Quote from: St Hubbins on November 15, 2008, 07:38:05 pm ---I find boreals & 5.10's to be different in their foot shapes.
--- End quote ---
Exactly, I can't get 5.10 shoes on my feet but millions of people think they're the nuts.  You need to try them on and see what feels best for you.

--- Quote ---Whats all that "Do you like Chris Brown?" at the bottom of the page, who the hell is he when he's at home?

--- End quote ---
I'm still all about the lesbo ads still, no Chris Brown for me.  I believe he may be an up and coming R&B type person though [/down with the kids]

GCW:

--- Quote from: magpie on November 15, 2008, 09:01:01 pm ---I'm still all about the lesbo ads still

--- End quote ---

Yeah, Google ads are tailored to each individual's preferences.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version