UKBouldering.com

Protect The Human (Read 9233 times)

emily

#25 Re: Protect The Human
November 14, 2008, 09:28:43 am
Has someone got a video camera that they can bring? I reckon if we lube them up with a few whiskeys they'll be game  ;D i'll see if James has a spare mankini for Dave.
donations can be made on paypal. the charity email is humankind [dot] charity [at] googlemail [dot] com. The website has not been set up yet, so paypal is the easiest way.

Kim

• forum abuser
#26 Re: Protect The Human
November 14, 2008, 12:44:33 pm
Protect the human? Humankind? Oh the irony  ;D

Lets kill two birds with one stone - Lagers, Chris, you club together and buy me and i'll bring my camera and film anything you want. Just keep the butter away from me.  :)

Andy B

• forum hero
  • fishie in a dishie
#27 Re: Protect The Human
November 16, 2008, 10:49:29 pm
You're my (and Nigels) Bitch now!.

The next rainy weekend day will be the longest of your life.

SA Chris

• forum hero
    • http://groups.msn.com/ChrisClix
#28 Re: Protect The Human
November 17, 2008, 08:17:05 am

Lets kill two birds with one stone - Lagers, Chris, you club together and buy me and i'll bring my camera and film anything you want. Just keep the butter away from me.  :)

Damn, missed the boat. Would my tenner have won me a piece of the action? Will still donate on provision of any incriminating evidence posted on a public forum of your choice.

Kim

• forum abuser
#29 Re: Protect The Human
November 17, 2008, 10:21:20 pm
Too much Red Stripe does not an alert photographer make....this was the best I managed!

I think 50 notes were donated to get the mankini on show! I'm sure Emily will fill us in on what was raised in the end but a good night was had all round.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal