the shizzle > equipment

Climbing Jeans?

<< < (4/4)

St Hubbins:
If i find stretch jeans that look reasonable then i would buy them. Unfortunatly most value jeans only come in 'trainspotter stonewash blue' hence i then can't go straight to he pub after and look respectable.

mini:
I'm a Tesco's jeans man, all shades of trainspotter stonewash, £15 with a free belt - bargain! Some don't look to bad in the pub afterwards either, well, atleast no-ones told me otherwise!

St Hubbins:
So ae these stretch jeans? I like the movement of them

tommytwotone:
If you're from Sheffield, I'd highly recommend a trip to TJ Hughes - jeans for £4 a pair, and you can get em in blue, grey and khaki...bargain.

Jaspersharpe:
Sainsbury's do a decent pair for £15 (with belt, not stonewash  ;) ) but the best jeans I've ever had for climbing (and then going to the pub in afterwards) are a pair of Hugo Boss (snides obviously) that I got from ebay for £40 ("RRP" £155). Sadly I'll probably never find any similar to replace them and they are wearing seriously thin now.  :'(

Basically I agree with dave. As long as you get jeans that fit correctly for the required range of movement they don't even need to be too baggy to be fine for climbing. I always avoid "climbing" labels but that's just me.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version