the shizzle > equipment

Climbing Jeans?

(1/4) > >>

St Hubbins:
I know Moon, Prana & E9 make them. But are any of the other companies making them?

Been wearing the moon Skinks and caught the Seb Grieve bug so looking to get some more.

Like the look of the Prana Axioms so wondering if anyone has them? What they think?

Steve R:
my mate's got some prana jeans and they seemed to wear fast and ripped a bit around the arse - where the back pocket stitches on the main body of the jean you know, poor.  not sure of the model but put me off getting any anyway.  Don't blurr do some jeans?  Can vouch for their climbing pants - lived, slept and climbed in 'em for over a month on harsh granite plus the rest, still going strong and everyone'll tell you i look great in them.

ww:
I think patagonia make a pair.   Also theres a U.S company called arborwear that make a pair of jeans.  I've been bouldering in a pair for over a year and they're top.  gussetted crotch and the works.

St Hubbins:

--- Quote from: Steve R on October 19, 2008, 12:43:10 am ---my mate's got some prana jeans and they seemed to wear fast and ripped a bit around the arse - where the back pocket stitches on the main body of the jean you know, poor.  not sure of the model but put me off getting any anyway.  Don't blurr do some jeans?  Can vouch for their climbing pants - lived, slept and climbed in 'em for over a month on harsh granite plus the rest, still going strong and everyone'll tell you i look great in them.

--- End quote ---

Thats suprising, considering the usual quality of their stuff, From what i've found anyway.

St Hubbins:

--- Quote from: ww on October 19, 2008, 03:04:59 am ---a U.S company called arborwear that make a pair of jeans.  I've been bouldering in a pair for over a year and they're top.  gussetted crotch and the works.

--- End quote ---

Will look them up? Did you buy them online from any particular site?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version