UKBouldering.com

Gite and B&B near Elephant, Fontainebleau (Read 14750 times)

SA Chris

• forum hero
    • http://groups.msn.com/ChrisClix
I give not a rat's arse about the negative karma, just what I think is an unjustified reason for it.

Houdini

• forum hero
  • Heil Mary
There there . . .

Stef

• player
Hi GCW,  I never started the thread on my place myself. Just like Neil. Someone has made a report, and the forum did his job, commenting it.
When I read something like "french owner trying to take my last penny from the wood or whatever'', you understand I must react !!! ahaha !!!
And for other posts, of course it is somehow advertisng when I put on my email address, but this is what poeple are finally asking for, no ?   
Also, please don't take me wrong if my english isn't always so great. It is rather difficult for a french man to understand everything in a spoken-written english, and I wouldn't be surprise to realise that I do many "false meanings".
However, I really like your forum. Nothing such here in Font. We are just too lazy I guess ! or too lucky and attempted to go in the forest instead of working hard..... no need to answer please !
By the way, Neal, are you climbing today ? the whetehr is perfect again. Cheers everyone, Stef.

lagerstarfish

• forum hero
  • Weapon Of Mass
  • "There's no cure for being a c#nt"
If any of you are planning a trip to Fontainebleau, I can strongly reccommend driving there in a BMW 320i Coupe, preferably automatic with sports mode and a good stereo. Fortunately I have a fine 1995 example of this awesome car for sale. Luckily for you I am selling it for the low  price of £1200. Contact me as soon as you can to make sure you don't miss out.

hopefully everyone sees the funny side of this post

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal