the shizzle > news

Fabian Christof repeats Bongo (8C)

<< < (2/2)

GCW:
There ya go Bubbs:

--- Quote from: MoonClimbing ---2008/08/02
POSTED BY: Moon Climbing
FABIAN CHRISTOF REPEATS DIA KOYAMADA'S 40 MOVE "BOULDER" PROBLEM BONGO ORIGINAL GRADED FONT 8C.

We just got the following news from Fabian Christof one of our Moon sponsored climber who plies his trade mainly in the German Frankenjura.

"The last weeks we had really good weather for bouldering. Itīs summer and we had 15 degrees!!!! I climbed some boulders I tried long time before like The Plague 8b+, Säbelzahn 8b, Frontier 8b, Tunnelfeeling 8b and Satipatthana 8b. The last one was always quite hard for me but now I had a solution to climb it very well. Itīs also the last part of Dai Koyamadaīs Bongo, given 8c. So as I climbed Satipatthana I knew I could be able to do the hard endurance combination Longbow and Sati. After two days more I felt at the finishing moves and it was only a question of time and conditions. This time I had some luck with our fast changing conditions and I climbed it before the summer came back.
For me itīs definitly not 8cfb! This problem contains 40 moves roof climbing! Itīs not good to give the same grade as for problems like BaseLine or From Dirt Grows The Flowers. I would give a route grade 9a for that link.
So thats all for the moment."
--- End quote ---

Monolith:
I don't know that it would be 8cfb for anyone Fabian. Are we into sub-division of sub-divisions now?

a dense loner:
have you read the same article i have monolith?

GCW:
We're back on the old chestnut about when does a long problem need a route grade.  Where's hOUD?  :lol:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version