UKBouldering.com

Toothbrush idea, the next (Read 3512 times)

erm, sam

• forum hero
Toothbrush idea, the next
March 26, 2008, 10:18:12 pm
Props to Richdraws for the toothbrush idea, but I thought it could be developed a bit to make it more bouldering specific. What says "bouldering" more than a toothbrush on a stick?

PS
Promise to not do anymore ideas for a bit. Mrs erm, sam was out tonight so I got a bit of time to think. Won't happen again.

richdraws

• obsessive maniac
#1 Re: Toothbrush idea, the next
March 26, 2008, 10:56:07 pm
I like this, its looking good sam.

I am not totally sold on the font, but I dont hate it either. Stick on a brush all the way.

erm, sam

• forum hero
#2 Re: Toothbrush idea, the next
March 27, 2008, 08:20:24 am
Yeah, I am not really a Fonts sort of guy, so am allways happy to take advice. I chose Impact for the front so the long wording of UKBOULDERING would fit in a relatively narrow chest width, but still have the height. Then on the back I squashed it (aaarrgggh illegal) to make it narrower and longer so it would reach from the shoulder to the hem. I think I would relook at the Fonts if peeps thought the general idea was a go-er. Suggestions welcome.

-Edit-
Actually I remember now, I thought it would be good if the lettering had a had drawn look, to match the toothbrush a bit. But I couldn't be arsed to do that last night because it would have been a long winded illustrator job, as I am shite at actual hand sketching...

dontfollowme

• Trusted Users
  • junky
#3 Re: Toothbrush idea, the next
March 27, 2008, 10:57:56 pm
this my favourite so far.

When is the final vote?

Bubba

• Global Moderator
  • forum hero
#4 Re: Toothbrush idea, the next
March 28, 2008, 09:43:23 am