UKBouldering.com

Unknown traverse on Ramshaw’s Lower Tier (Read 1995 times)

Eddies

• forum hero
Can anyone please tell me anything about this problem on Ramshaw’s lower tier?

It starts in the crack, traverses the lip leftwards to the arete and then finishes somehow!
A friend has told me there is a big rock-over to the left of the arete to finish.

There maybe a standing start version also, can anyone confirm these problems and at what grade they go at?

AndiT

• forum abuser
Yeah, that's right. from the apex of the lip reach up with your right hand for a small boss and your left out for another hold and rock up. It's probably about V2.

A harder traverse starts over down and left with hand holds near the floor and traverses up and around the lip of 'Titgrip' to join the other traverse and then reverse it to the crack, probably V9, with a stopper move in the middle after the lip of Titgrip.

Hope that a helps a little.

Andi

Eddies

• forum hero
V2 from the crack!?

Cheers Andi.
It was Martin who told me first time round, 2 leek lads confirm the finish will do for me  :thumbsup:

mini

• forum abuser
  • A not so
Thought I'd given duff beta eh?  :spank:

Had to go and check did we?  :spank:

Thow shall not take my beta in vain, as thy beta is true, for now and for everlasting!  :spank:

Penance; 10 Hail Mary's and 15 1-4-7's

Eddies

• forum hero
Nooooo... not the 1-4-7's Ahhhhh

Just wanted a second opinion thats all. Plus im bored and stuck inside thinking about it just sitting there in the rain  :(

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal