UKBouldering.com

Buildering (Read 3665 times)

yoda

• regular
Buildering
May 20, 2006, 05:24:11 pm
Do any of you guys do it??,theres a bridge in the north east which is perfect for a bit of training as it has a roof over it,I always seem to want to climb when im a bit lashed anyone else?

Houdini

• forum hero
  • Heil Mary
#1 Re: Buildering
May 20, 2006, 05:30:06 pm
Buildering sure is fun.  But buildering while being lashed is dumb.  Ask Adam Hocking and Tim Emmett should you doubt this.

sasscotty

• addict
#2 Re: Buildering
May 20, 2006, 08:49:27 pm
Yeah I agree buildering sure is fun i do it an he side of my house and a small bridge near my house on a farm.
i have to watch it as the farmer is rather grumpy  :wank:

lagerstarfish

• forum hero
  • Weapon Of Mass
  • "There's no cure for being a c#nt"
#3 Re: Buildering
January 27, 2009, 11:55:28 pm
It was 1988 and Alain Robert had not yet sullied the image of buildering - it was still a good way to impress the ladies.
Side of St Chad's College, Durham.

Big guy in the white t shirt is Ian Ledzion from Verbier (?) I'd like to hear from him if he's still alive.
Photo by Andy Carson.

philo

• forum hero
#4 Re: Buildering
January 28, 2009, 12:48:31 am
Buildering sure is fun.  But buildering while being lashed is dumb.  Ask Adam Hocking and Tim Emmett should you doubt this.

i concur, when i used to drink i once climbed up a bit of multi story then jumped down as the police came landing heel first onto concrete....
walking for the next few days was a big problem!
never again will i climb anything like that, shudders go thru me thinking about my heels!

oh i should also add, yes i was a complete idiot

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal