UKBouldering.com

Quality Bouldering Videos (part I) (Read 2083427 times)

benpritch

• forum abuser

probably not to everyone's taste and possibly a re post but I loved this. Someone going the extra mile to make something really different and visually very exciting.

andy_e

• forum hero
I think we had it a few months back but I agree, Kehl's Weird and Wonderful World has been responsible for some great videos.

grimer

• forum hero
Nice one Ben. JK's one of my fave rock cats.

gme

• forum hero
 Cheers Ben. Dont usually manage to watch these things all the way through but that was great.

Best i have seen for ages along with Minas CT film.

fried

• forum hero
L'Enfer des Zombies
Never Last!

Sorry to be a pain... is Petite Suisse on the bleau website? It looks like a really fun problem but cant find it anywhere.
Cheers

It will be soon, just a new little area that we have developed, some cool, cool lines on the block, basically its one huge block, 3 X 7a/7a+ a couple of 7b's and a bunch of 6b/6c's then there are a few blocks around it one of which is still a project, its very close to the parking of 95.2, but you will never find it, soon as we done them all I tell you

Is this one of those 'hidden in someone's garden blocs'?

r-man

• forum hero
  • Glory lurks beneath the moss
    • LANCASHIRE BOULDERING GUIDEBOOK

r-man

• forum hero

r-man

• forum hero
Climbing starts at 2min.

Styx

• regular

Love this video, that place will be my back garden again when I move back to the US in 10 days.

masonwoods101

• forum abuser

Love this video, that place will be my back garden again when I move back to the US in 10 days.
jealous....

willackers

• junky
    • Vimeo
Climbing starts at 2min.

Proper pulling hard on that top out!  :strongbench: Looks like a great problem!

heelhookofglory

• menacing presence
    • SPC
From dirt grows flowers / 8c on Vimeo[/url]

Proper pulling hard on that top out!  :strongbench: Looks like a great problem!

Agreed. Thought he was going to pop out a shoulder pulling through that.

keefe

I don't know if this has been on here before, but I only became aware of it recently.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/jNrdI1nUPmM?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

slackline

• forum hero
    • Sheffield Boulder
Quote from: Pirmin Bertle
Two days before the springtime bird protection closure –on January the 29th – I could finally send these 25 hardest moves in my life. 5 months and 40 days of work on a piece of rock in the Lindental near Bern/Switzerland that was meant to be much longer but showed off to be infernally hard.

Sophisticated climbing on perfect sandstone; big moves, tiny crimps and delicate foot work in a bloody tiring run through without any rest. 4 moves of 8B+ plus 11 moves of 8B traverse and 9 moves of 7B boulder to the top jug. I never have given so much of me into a project but on this windy day with perfect conditions and the most professional preparation I’ve ever managed it finally paid off :)

Jim

• Trusted Users
  • forum hero
  • Mostly Injured
  • Pregnant Horse
    • Bouldering POI's for tomtom
sick of seeing vids with everymove being shown 28 times from every angle. Non-quality

Wood FT

• forum hero
sick of seeing vids with everymove being shown 28 times from every angle. Non-quality

+1

but stick with it though becuase if they get enough angles they can put them all together and do one of those mega Matrix flying kick things, woooosshhhh

GCW

• forum hero
  • No longer a
I'm with you on this one Jim, started watching half way through and gave up after seeing the same move 4 times.

andy_e

• forum hero
And he was doing so well with the music until the Brostep kicked in on the link.

Fiend

• _
  • forum hero
  • Abominable sex magick practitioner and climbing heathen
  • Whut
Really bad edit yeah.

andyd

• forum hero
    • https://vimeo.com/user14959179
Definitely quality. Possibly posted before. After a shitty day, this made me laugh out loud.

rich d

• forum hero
Very funny spotting

Lopez

• stalker
Another long video of Galician bouldering filmed during the weekend of the presentation of the local guidebook. Some nice lines, Nacho Sanchez bagging the FA of a bunch of local projects, and some quality falls on a horrific dyno. Good entertainment  :popcorn:

Andy W

• forum abuser
    • http://andywhall.com/
 I was quite looking forward to watching this, then after 4 minutes I couldn't take any more. I can't be the only person on the planet that is sick of the soundtracks on bouldering videos. Is it insecurity, are the filmmakers scared we will get bored.

When I'm bouldering I hear a bunch of noises; what's wrong with boot scrapes, finger and hand slaps, scrapes, hard breathing, manly and girly grunts and yelps, profanity, laughing. The current trend seems to pander and aspire to a 'lifestyle' genre, I mean really wtf has some of these tunes got to do with climbing. I can't be the only person that feels like this. This might also explain why there is such an interest in the 'old school' stuff, rock athlete stuff, you can actually 'hear' someone climbing. Simply its more 'real'.

Lopez

• stalker
At least it wasn't hyped up dubstep and gangsta rap  :look: But yeah, i agree in principle that music is nowadays overused in climbing vids

andyd

• forum hero
    • https://vimeo.com/user14959179
I like music over scrittle and grunting. After a quick search on iTunes there is nothing obvious in this genre, so perhaps you are in the minority group. This is no bad thing. It's simply remedied by muting and playing with a bowl of gravel. Then grunt 'til your heart's content. Cue LOB jokes...

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal