#25 Re: Glucosamine Sulphate
January 25, 2010, 02:05:45 pm
cheers

JamesD

• obsessive maniac
  • one ton monkey
#26 Re: Glucosamine Sulphate
January 25, 2010, 04:30:29 pm
http://www.myprotein.co.uk/ are a really reasonably priced supp company, they also bulk import all the raw materials, so you can make your own if you fancy it :)

Tris

• forum hero
  • Next left...
    • Cheshire Climbing
#27 Re: Glucosamine Sulphate
January 25, 2010, 04:39:43 pm
Wow this is the first time I've seen a thread where the little ads at the bottom were actually dead useful...
Mine says 'Canine Arthritis Remedy' :)

Lund

• obsessive maniac
#28 Re: Glucosamine Sulphate
January 28, 2010, 01:40:45 pm
Wow this is the first time I've seen a thread where the little ads at the bottom were actually dead useful...
Mine says 'Canine Arthritis Remedy' :)

You may as well take that.  Although the dog version is unregulated, so you might be getting baking powder.  Probably just as good though - and less likely to fuck with your insulin intake than glucosamine.

I don't get why you'd waste money on something that doesn't absolutely bugger all!  I really should make a living selling sugar pills, but I'm not immoral enough.  Now, penis enlargement pills - there's a thought...

Snoops

• obsessive maniac
#29 Re: Glucosamine Sulphate
February 08, 2010, 10:33:22 am

You may as well take that.  Although the dog version is unregulated, so you might be getting baking powder.  Probably just as good though - and less likely to fuck with your insulin intake than glucosamine.

Interesting comment that. I wonder how many people are aware that shoveling 1500mg of glucosamine daily, may end up giving them diabetes down the line. Of course it might be fine as well... :-\

http://www.medscape.com/viewarticle/411789

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal