UKBouldering.com

Power Club 406 4th - 10th Dec (Read 8102 times)

measles23

• stalker
#25 Re: Power Club 406 4th - 10th Dec
December 12, 2017, 05:29:01 pm
3. get of this planet

Fluffed the astronaut training program application? Or does the finishing jug of AT count as off this planet??

Most here get some burnout from time to time - like nibs said to me after his meltdown try a week or two “de-load” just to find your mojo again..

Then get back on the muthafuckin fingerboard

nai

• forum hero
  • In my dreams
#26 Re: Power Club 406 4th - 10th Dec
December 12, 2017, 05:49:56 pm
So, success in the coming year just requires mastery of ancap, aerocap, weights, and fingerboarding?! Piece-of-piss!

I didn't say mastery or that success is assured - it's my best guess at what I should do - it certainly won't be a piece of piss -  are you taking it?

FWIW I reckon this sounds pretty decent.  Not sure about the weights, unless you're trying to address a specific weakness, that time could possibly be better used on something else.  And with the caveat the the AeroCap should involve shuffling around on 6a territory rather than just doing your system board stuff.
Later on perhaps reduce the bouldering and add in route length PE work?

nai

• forum hero
  • In my dreams
#27 Re: Power Club 406 4th - 10th Dec
December 12, 2017, 05:56:37 pm

Last week, FWIW:
too many biscuits

Nice

shark

• Administrator
  • forum hero
  • insect overlord #1
#28 Re: Power Club 406 4th - 10th Dec
December 12, 2017, 08:24:51 pm
Quote from: nai link=topic=28556.msg560749#
FWIW I reckon this sounds pretty decent.  Not sure about the weights, unless you're trying to address a specific weakness, that time could possibly be better used on something else.  And with the caveat the the AeroCap should involve shuffling around on 6a territory rather than just doing your system board stuff.
Later on perhaps reduce the bouldering and add in route length PE work?

:jaw:

Have you and moose swapped profiles?

Re the weights that is 20 mins work tagged on after fnigerboarding typically 1 x Bolton complex, 1 x db wrist complex and 1 x deadlift. There is some evidence that working bigger muscle groups promotes a better overall training response.

6a territory sounds more like ARC rather than AeroCap. I have found that 20/10s on a systems board has been my best indoor prep for an overseas sport trip so I know it works for stamina particularly for recovery at rests. I am up for doing stints on an autobelay

Phasing inroute length PE work sounds good which I assume is Aeropower/Anpower?

moose

• forum hero
  • Lankenstein's Monster
  • el flaco lento
#29 Re: Power Club 406 4th - 10th Dec
December 12, 2017, 08:50:56 pm
Have you and moose swapped profiles?

Hey.... I did sorta apologise - and explain that my pissiness was mainly a manifestation of self-disgust at having comparatively little enthusiasm and vigour.

Murph

• forum abuser
#30 Re: Power Club 406 4th - 10th Dec
December 15, 2017, 11:19:26 am

Fluffed the astronaut training program application? Or does the finishing jug of AT count as off this planet??

Most here get some burnout from time to time - like nibs said to me after his meltdown try a week or two “de-load” just to find your mojo again..

Then get back on the muthafuckin fingerboard

Thanks for the strong advice Matt.

Both AT and visiting space feel about as likely at the mo!

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal