UKBouldering.com

Pad removed / found - Dovedale (Read 2220 times)

Graeme H

Pad removed / found - Dovedale
October 15, 2017, 12:09:21 am
Last week I removed a pad that was lost / stashed (!!) at the Boardwalk Cave in dovedale.

please give a description of the pad and I can get it back to you. (Sheffield based)

I know I might take a fair but of flack for this especially being my first post (I have lurked around as a guest for a few years, i think trying to register the other day crashed the site (since when was 8b hard in the registration questions ;) ) and I thought quite hard about the actions i took which lead to this post, leaving aside the augments the deed is done.

Now I know this could be annoying if you left it there but the venue will be in the Peak Limestone South guide coming out soon an unfortunately not everyone is honest and your pad could go walkies for ever once this venue is more well known about through the guide.

Graeme

bolehillbilly

• stalker
#1 Re: Pad removed / found - Dovedale
October 15, 2017, 03:39:08 pm
Hi Graeme
It's not mine but belongs to a friend. It's a bit of a scrapper pad left there recently to avoid a carry in. If your happy to hang on to it for a bit I could arrange a rescue.
Marc

bolehillbilly

• stalker
#2 Re: Pad removed / found - Dovedale
October 16, 2017, 07:02:31 am
Last week I removed a pad that was lost / stashed (!!) at the Boardwalk Cave in dovedale.

please give a description of the pad and I can get it back to you. (Sheffield based)

I know I might take a fair but of flack for this especially being my first post (I have lurked around as a guest for a few years, i think trying to register the other day crashed the site (since when was 8b hard in the registration questions ;) ) and I thought quite hard about the actions i took which lead to this post, leaving aside the augments the deed is done.

Now I know this could be annoying if you left it there but the venue will be in the Peak Limestone South guide coming out soon an unfortunately not everyone is honest and your pad could go walkies for ever once this venue is more well known about through the guide.

Graeme

PMs seem to be working. Ive sent you a description of the pad and it's location.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal