UKBouldering.com

UKB Power Club 390 14th - 20th August (Read 8577 times)

Falling Down

• forum hero
    • bensblogredux
Dave "The Bear" is alive and well.  Outdoor instructor, author and lecturer.

Nibile

• forum hero
  • Part Animal Part Machine
    • TOTOLORE
Power Club

Mon - rest.
Tue - rest.
Wed - rest. Very busy and tiring days, working for the traditional Palio. Very late nights and early mornings, lots of alcohol. Somehow managed to limit the damage.
Thu - lunchtime 1,5 cm pull ups +20/10 kg, 5/5 x 5. Evening Javorek complex
Fri - system static + 8 kg 4 x 4, full crimp bodyweight 2 x 4 (torrid: 31 degrees, 42 % humidity, no skin left); one arm ab wheel 4 x 2; ab wheel + 8 kg 10" pause x 6. Hard session, posterior and anterior chain.
Sat - rest.
Sun - a couple of hours bouldering in Champorcher.

Mixed week, with the first part dedicated to partying and getting little sleep, and the second dedicated to getting back on business for the scheduled climbing trip.
Found out to be in good shape strength wise, I wonder what will happen on ze rocks.
With respect to the one arm roll outs, I can confirm now that I feel them more in my shoulders and traps than in my core. I will use them as a strength test, but I don't think I'll start training them seriously. The normal routine is much harder.

galpinos

• forum hero
Dave "The Bear" is alive and well.  Outdoor instructor, author and lecturer.

He used to be at Awesome in Stockport quite a bit with his Uni climbing club. Not been down there in a while though......

tommytwotone

• forum hero
  • Southern jessie turned Almscliff devotee
Goal - Font 7anything

Easy update for me - not a great deal happening!

M - 100 reps in evening
T - 100 reps in evening
W - got tattooed again. 4.5hrs under the needle, quite a bit more painful than the last one!
T - Nowt. Parents visiting.
F - Nowt. Parents visiting.
S - Nowt. Parents visiting. Long walk round Harlow Carr.
S - Nowt. Parents visiting. Long walk round Shibden Park.

Off exercise till I'm healed up again now (tattoo is on the inside of right bicep) so taking opportunity for a bit of a rest.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal