UKBouldering.com

Raves at Millstone, shit in the woods (Read 2525 times)

El Mocho

• forum abuser
Raves at Millstone, shit in the woods
May 22, 2017, 09:08:04 am
Little party going on below Millstone when I took the dogs a walk (late) yesterday morning... normal scene with people wandering around off their faces. Everyone was very friendly(!).

I have no problem with people having a party but this is the second time in a couple of months and on both occasions there has been loads of shit and shit roll left around the place (they seem to do a pretty good job of picking up litter, at least they did last time, not been up again yet)

I counted 7 big shits and shit roll all pretty much on the path and that was just on the walk I took. Met a couple of other people walking who complained about it too.

Anyone on here know who organises these parties? Guessing some of you younger (or less young, Nige?) Sheffield folk maybe on the rave scene?

Other than the organisers walking about a bunch and picking up the shit I guess there is not much that can be done to stop it - I can't imagine that when coming up and then needing a shit you are likely to dig a hole and bury it all...

As much as I pick up my dogs shit I'm not super keen to go and pick up bags and bags of Sheffield scallys turds.

Nigel

• forum hero
I know nothing about who organises these, I'm too old (or more "less young"!). Especially if it was more a "scally" demographic, rather than crusty. If I hear owt though I'll mention it.

danm

• junky
I saw some people looking like they were packing up on my way back from the Peak. I can imagine picking up some rancid turds might be a bit much for the weakly constituted, I used to take an entrenching tool to outdoor parties so we could dig a hole and bury them. Alternatively, why not try the new Rave PottyTM from RonCo, with built-in MiniRig. "The beats don't stop, even when you have to plop."

Nibile

• forum hero
  • Part Animal Part Machine
    • TOTOLORE
normal scene with people wandering around off their faEces.
FTFY.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal