UKBouldering.com

Mike Adams two new 8c's + ukb interview (Read 12130 times)

shark

• Administrator
  • forum hero
  • insect overlord #1
Watchoo-saying shark?

Makita fans are the new ladders

tomtom

• forum hero
Isn't that a bit cruel?

shark

• Administrator
  • forum hero
  • insect overlord #1
Isn't that a bit cruel?

You've lost me

dave

Isn't that a bit cruel?

You've lost me

Come on chuck, if you're gonna torque the torque...

tomtom

• forum hero
Tool. 

dave

You know the drill.

tomtom

• forum hero
No need to be saw about it.

moose

• forum hero
  • Lankenstein's Monster
  • el flaco lento
The other crucial piece of beta is that conditions are perma dreadful there so a useful accessory is an industrial battery powered fan of the type Plasterer's use. Genius innovation and I shit you not. I'm a googling tonight.

I was threatening to install a big fan on a cherry-picker at Kilnsey whilst I was working Stolen (maybe beg Fire Service contacts to get an Aerial Ladder Platform, ALP,  and a Positive Pressure Ventilation, PPV,  fan set up) .  I lost weeks of RPs due to summer greasiness on that bugger (on crisp days, I'd do Cold Steal easily... and then fall on the boulder problem above 3x in succession; on humid days, I'd fall at the 3rd bolt of Cold Steal every attempt).  I thought I was just being fecetious (or possibly fatuous).... now I realise I was a goddamn visionary

moose

• forum hero
  • Lankenstein's Monster
  • el flaco lento
The other crucial piece of beta is that conditions are perma dreadful there so a useful accessory is an industrial battery powered fan of the type Plasterer's use. Genius innovation and I shit you not. I'm a googling tonight.

I was threatening to install a big fan on a cherry-picker at Kilnsey whilst I was working Stolen (maybe beg Fire Service contacts to get an Aerial Ladder Platform, ALP,  and a Positive Pressure Ventilation, PPV,  fan set up) .  I lost weeks of RPs due to summer greasiness on that bugger (on crisp days, I'd do Cold Steal easily... and then fall on the boulder problem above 3x in succession; on humid days, I'd fall at the 3rd bolt of Cold Steal every attempt).  I thought I was just being facetious (or possibly fatuous).... now I realise I was a goddamn visionary

cheque

• forum hero
    • Cheque Pictures
On Jon Clark's Raven Tor film from a couple of years ago Ryan Pasquill appears to have some kind of genius homemade fan-on-a-rope setup on the crux of his route.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal